Paul Allen: Two sides of a coin

Mick063

Reaction score
We collectively scoff at the likes of Jerry Jones and Al Davis. Owners that have their nose in the middle of football business. We praise a "hands off" owner like Paul Allen for letting the experts run the club.

This is a case where it may backfire to have that type of owner.

I only have one question.

If you were the owner and had Carroll in your office, what would you say to him?

evergreen

Reaction score
I'd say, Damn that was close! Go get them nest year!

kf3339

Reaction score
Mick063":2grff823 said:
We collectively scoff at the likes of Jerry Jones and Al Davis. Owners that have their nose in the middle of football business. We praise a "hands off" owner like Paul Allen for letting the experts run the club.

If you were the owner and had Carroll in your office, what would you say to him?

"If possible find a more qualified OC who actually understands the game"

jkitsune

Reaction score
Mick063":299oxyp2 said:

"I trust you. Go get 'em."

ivotuk

Reaction score
Paul Allen is the best owner in the league. It was him and Pete Carroll, along with John Schneider that got us to this Superbowl.

If I'm Paul Allen I tell Pete Carroll "I've got your back, whatever you want to do, I've got your back."