So how do we improve?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It hurts, this loss. Of course it does. That's a damn heart breaker. Not gonna say anything about the play call, what's done is done. One of them saw something and called it. The Patriots db made a hell of a play on the ball and took it.

So what does the team do to improve so that they can get it done once more? Go a different direction in OC? I'd be up for it. Who/where do we need to draft some fresh talent?

Lets think forward, because thinking back will cause nothing but pain here.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
We definitely need a number 1 guy. Even a Sidney Rice type will elevate this offense substantially. Other than that, bolster the trenches, make some depth signings/draft picks, and try again next year with Kris Richard leading the D and someone other than Bevell calling the offensive plays. This is a great team.

Exittium

Reaction score
Fire bevell extend lynch rinse and repeat

randomation

Reaction score
Fire Bevell get the Oline to always protect Russ like they did tonight find an Edleman type reciever and put Matthews at 1. Also extend Beast. Biggest thing though FIRE BEVELL.

Chawks1

Reaction score
We definetly need special teams help. We need a single guy like Leon Washington that can return Kickoffs AND punts. We can use the extra roster spot.......We have no help with field position with Bryan Walters back there. And Richardson might not be back next season at all.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
So many needs ... so little money.
First thing: we need to pay our guys and they ain't gone be cheap.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The change at OC is an easy one...Bonafide WR with experience...sorry but are current cast needs an update. PRich is up in the air with the injury...Norwood didn't do much...Matthews may not be given a chance. ADB is a number 2 guy maybe even a better slot guy. Kearse for all his moments is no better than a 3rd of 4th guy imo. O line still needs help and BMAX is likely to be gone...so add a starting corner to the list.

Mick063

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1tfiy2fi said:
New OC. Nothing less.

Simple and to the point. It is the only way the team can get better.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Successfully draft and develop some top tier WRs. Create an offense where WR are able to get open consistently on intermediate routes.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but after the initial dejection, I'm kinda excited to see where the team goes from here. Onward to the draft, let's welcome in some new players and keep on going after trophies.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Find another capable DC. Find a way to keep everyone healthy. Improve the depth. Get some WEAPONS on offense.

seahawks08

Reaction score
stop in injuring ourselves on practice. Kam was not himself today.

gmor

Reaction score
Get another OC. Draft well. Make sure the beast comes back. Search for quality veterans who are bargains. Need WR help, but not likely to happen since drafted ones usually take time to develop and high priced FA's often don't mesh with new team. Gonna need some lucky breaks.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
1) We need a new OC
2) We need a new DC (Pretty sure he's gone...)
3) I think the biggest difference between this team and last year's team was lack of depth on the DL. I know we suffered some key injuries but that DL does the dirty work that lets the LOB do their thing. Get us back some depth....
3) We need improved OL play
4) Bring Marshawn back.
5) I know everyone wants new WRs but we are a running team......I think our WRs fit in nicely with what WE do.

Anyway....that's my 2 cents....and that's about all it's worth.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Offensive line, more pass rushers, more depth at CB. Maxwell is likely gone.. maybe Simon develops..but need to keep the LOB pipeline flowing.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
New OC, find STUD WR's and keep farming OL/DL.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Bevell has to go...

I mean, he really has to go...

Outrageous. Leaving opportunities and question marks on the board.

2 more runs.