The Call....

LTH

Reaction score
That Call will never be forgotten in NFL history.....

Torc

Reaction score
It was such a bad call that I'm wondering which equipment person the Patriots paid off to shut off Bevell's mike and send the wrong playcall to Russell's headset. No way any intelligent OC sends a pass play in with the best RB in the NFL back there.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Torc":26bid17o said:
It was such a bad call that I'm wondering which equipment person the Patriots paid off to shut off Bevell's mike and send the wrong playcall to Russell's headset. No way any intelligent OC sends a pass play in with the best RB in the NFL back there.

YEAH! its like someone took a bribe!!!!

LTH

Optimus25

Reaction score
I'm going to post and re post until someone has definitive word on who pulled the trigger. i know we all assume and believe bevell. but i want specifics. OMG, i'm so embarassed to my family for dragging them into all being Seahawks fans. that was the dumbest playcall in the history of the NFL, ever. HAVEN'T WE LEARNED FROM KAEPERNICK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rjdriver

Reaction score
Optimus25":1jg239pa said:
I'm going to post and re post until someone has definitive word on who pulled the trigger. i know we all assume and believe bevell. but i want specifics. OMG, i'm so embarassed to my family for dragging them into all being Seahawks fans. that was the dumbest playcall in the history of the NFL, ever. HAVEN'T WE LEARNED FROM KAEPERNICK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'll never feel embarrassment for being a Seattle Seahawks fan. Ever.

Optimus25

Reaction score
rjdriver":2hoj218s said:
Optimus25":2hoj218s said:

congrats. here's your courage badge. we had 2nd down and goal, in the super bowl, on the 2, around 38 secs on the clock in the 4th qtr with marshawn lynch on the field. how much more embarassing could this loss be? we literally handed over a super bowl for no reason at all. 0 reason to pass there at all. 0 Fing reason! i'm as embarassed as humanly possible. as long as bevell is the o coordinator i will not give a GD about Seattle Seahawks football.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
get your seahawks Finkle jersey online at the pro shop!! selling quicker than a Kam jersey after a big int td!

Daytomann

Reaction score
rjdriver":1gx82p3g said:
Optimus25":1gx82p3g said:

Hum then you MUST watch the final SEAHAWK play from scrimmage in this years Super Bowl.

Check it out then get out your paper bag.

Daytomann

Reaction score
Optimus25":2cysgard said:
rjdriver":2cysgard said:
Optimus25":2cysgard said:

congrats. here's your courage badge. we had 2nd down and goal, in the super bowl, on the 2, around 38 secs on the clock in the 4th qtr with marshawn lynch on the field. how much more embarassing could this loss be? we literally handed over a super bowl for no reason at all. 0 reason to pass there at all. 0 Fing reason! i'm as embarassed as humanly possible. as long as bevell is the o coordinator i will not give a GD about Seattle Seahawks football.

Sure it's Bevells fault at root. But PC heard the play call, he could have stopped it. If he wasn't listening in then shame on him, he was derelict of duty then

And RW should have called out of the play or called a timeout to talk about it. An elite QB would never have willingly. Run that play. So it's on more than Bevell.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Yes, the baffling thing is that more than one adult human agreed that there was a better option than running Marshawn. The trophy was making its way to our sideline. Marshawn would have brought it over. No set of eyes watching that game could think Marshawn would not score on at least two rushes. It's too ridiculous to get angry.

Latest posts