In depth scientific analysis on why we win

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I could discuss the soft spots in our Cover 3 that I think the Patriots might exploit.

I could discuss how vulnerable the middle of the Patriots defense is to our zone blocking scheme.

I could discuss how I feel Luke Willson is going to have a huge day, or how Seahawks fans need to pay atention to the Patriots Shane Vereen who I think will be heavily involved in their passing game.

I could discuss my expectation that the Patriots will try a view switch vertical routes, which we had a lot of trouble with earlier this season. Belichick will have them prepared to attack all of our perceived weaknesses.

I could discuss how this game will in no way resemble the last Super Bowl, other than the Seahawks will come out victorious.

How do I know?

Just before the first Arizona game at C Link, I stole my wife's coveted Richard Sherman "Shutdown Corner / U Mad Bro?" wrist band. Well, not really "stole"...she noticed it right away.

I've worn it for every game since, including watching the Hawks eviscerate the Cardinals in the Desert last month.

The Seahawks are 8-0 when I wear this wrist band during games. Ergo, we win.

:thirishdrinkers:

Photo zpsfzfcc9ba

sutz

Reaction score
That IS pretty definitive.

:th2thumbs:

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
I have even more scientific evidence.
Old school Seahawks t-shirt with a giant hole in the pit.
Michael Sinclair's old school sweat pants and sweatshirt.
Seahawk-themed socks.
Seahawks coffee cup.
Seahawks mini-coffee cup on top of TV.
They've won every time I wear this combo.
Therefore...proof.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Get the damned thing off the table and on to your wrist then!! :th2thumbs:

capncrunch

Reaction score
I like it. In that spirit I will throw on the faded old Seahawk long sleeve tee I like to wear and a pear of ol d Adidas sneakers with holes in them for extra good luck.