Kicker Balls

evergreen

Reaction score
So the Pats figured out how to underinflate and overheat their balls to appear full but really be flat. Let's see, 11 balls flat and one at the right pressure... I wonder what player wanted the ball properly inflated... Oh, your team fumbles two or three standard deviations less than the next best team since 2007... Hmm, could there be a correlation between astronomically lower fumble rates and flat balls? Did anything else happen in 2007? Hmmm....

XLIX will have full balls, folks. I wonder how well the Pats will be able to hang on to these different balls?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
And the one ball that was at the correct pressure was a replacement ball for the one that was handed to a fan after the player scored a TD.

OP
OP
evergreen

evergreen

Reaction score
You don't think the properly inflated ball was for the kicker? I think the kicker wants them filled up.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
My understanding is that there are 12 "game balls" for all activities except kicking. Field goals, punting, and kick offs come from a different allotment of "K" balls not factored into the 12 game balls.