At Stub hub now in AZ

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
firemanseahawk":1rk04148 said:
Wish me luck! We will see what happens?
I guess they can sell you their two cheapest tickets which are hovering around $10k each.

OP
OP
F

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
I bought right after I found out I didn't get drawn. Looks like Stub Hub is a reputable dealer and have all the ticks they sold. Comes with a free party too! Go Hawks!

OP
OP
F

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
I bought right after I found out I didn't get drawn. Looks like Stub Hub is a reputable dealer and have all the ticks they sold. Comes with a free party too! Go Hawks!

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
With another snow storm moving into Boston, I suspect some will still decide to stay home and double what they paid for their tickets. Don't give up, and I hope you in.

minormillikin

Reaction score
They were talking a lot on 710 about the crazy secondhand prices, and people getting screwed by fine print . Tough situation. I bet it's stressful as hell for anyone down there still staking out tickets.

Based on how these things go, I think I would plant myself in the Stubhub tent tomorrow morning , and wait until after kickoff to buy. That's probably the next big dip in price left.

OP
OP
F

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1id371zp said:
firemanseahawk":1id371zp said:
Yes I got them and better seats than I paid for! Go Hawks! Stub Hub is no joke!!

So, may I ask what your final price was.?Feel free to Pm if you don't want to make public.
$2200 .So it is clear. I struggled at the time on spending that much but had free airline and free place to stay. There budget is going to be tight for a while but F' it! Go Hawks!

Timmahawk

Reaction score
firemanseahawk":13aur4zi said:
pmedic920":13aur4zi said:
firemanseahawk":13aur4zi said:
Yes I got them and better seats than I paid for! Go Hawks! Stub Hub is no joke!!

So, may I ask what your final price was.?Feel free to Pm if you don't want to make public.
$2200 .So it is clear. I struggled at the time on spending that much but had free airline and free place to stay. There budget is going to be tight for a while but F' it! Go Hawks!

Have a great time and be loud!

OP
OP
F

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1wtsic78 said:
firemanseahawk":1wtsic78 said: