Competition Wednesday Practice Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
One hour, 30 minutes at ASU's practice field and everyone was fully participating in helmets and shorts with no pads. Carroll said the offense likely won the day, though the practice tape still needed to be reviewed.

» Cornerback Richard Sherman (hyperextended elbow) worked regularly with the defense and made a leaping interception, extending both arms in the air to make it. With his elbow wrapped, Sherman didn't look affected by the injury suffered in the NFC title game 10 days ago.

» Free safety Earl Thomas (dislocated shoulder), also hurt in the title game against Green Bay, also showed no ill effects playing full-time Wednesday.

» Guard J.R. Sweezy (ankle) took his turns with the first-unit offensive line and worked without any sort of limp, looking fit and not lagging behind in any drills.

"We're really fortunate to be this healthy," said Carroll. "If we can make it through practice tomorrow, we'll be in great shape."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -wednesday

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
This should ease some concerns:

“I’ve come so far,” Earl Thomas said. “I feel so much better. Each day, it’s surprised me because this is my first time with the injury and you don’t know what to expect. It has just been positive results from the trainers. They’re doing a great job with me.”

Status
Not open for further replies.