Who's got flat balls.....Tom's got flat balls!

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
Anyone got a link to Spike's latest diddy called "JUNK" ? He took Van Halen's JUMP and twisted in to a song about Lynch grabbing his junk. It was great, took lots of shots at the NFL hypocrisy and Goddell in particular.

bobdigital

Reaction score
Yeah I will admit that was funny. I am saddened though that deflate gate is taking away a lot of the talk for what I consider to be most anticipated super bowl (not counting 2007 due to historical significance) since the 1998 Green Bay/Denver match up.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
Deflate gate will blow over, or better yet get muddled to the point no one gives a rats ass after the SB. Most NFL fans understand this should be a close game, entertaining game. The aging, experienced, long in tooth and still dangerous dynasty team (coach and QB) versus the young, brash and equally experienced next in line dynasty. Great story line and the one a lot of Hawk fans predicted at the beginning of the season. It's going to be a great game, no doubt in my mind. Old versus new, great coaches, great QB's, hard hitting D's, you name it, it's there.

Now, back to the fun stuff. Anyone got a link to JUNK?