Marshawn finally talks to the media

pmedic920

Reaction score
That was awesomer than the last video I watched.

Im telling you, it's the media's own fault he is the way he is with them.
Dude has a ton of personality and a great sense of humor.

oasis

Reaction score
I love beastmode but they gave him a teleprompter or reading cards and it could not be more obvious -- he kept on reading over the camera and then laughing mid-thought. Skittles should have given him a real fake interview. Also, the "awesomer" whisper at the end is an indicator that they planned for him to say that.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
oasis":3eiwa9ra said:
I love beastmode but they gave him a teleprompter or reading cards and it could not be more obvious -- he kept on reading over the camera and then laughing mid-thought. Skittles should have given him a real fake interview. Also, the "awesomer" whisper at the end is an indicator that they planned for him to say that.

Uhhh, who cares?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1sgnv6a1 said:
oasis":1sgnv6a1 said:

Uhhh, who cares?
+1

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1a2fchop said:
KARAVARUS":1a2fchop said:
oasis":1a2fchop said:

Uhhh, who cares?
+1
+2

pmedic920

Reaction score
oasis":3ctbnf04 said:

You think just maybe, it was supposed to be corny?

Riley12

Reaction score
It was staged AND awesomer at the same time.

Reminds me of the interview with Japanese television that he did last year, talking at length about Hi Chew and other candy.

That right there will pay for any media day fines.

Chawks1

Reaction score
If he made more than$250k then he breaks even for not speaking to the real media this week. Niiiiice. If we see it during the Super Bowl then I guarantee he made bank on this.