At S.B. should I cheer for B Browner when here comes out?

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
At Super.Bowl should I cheer for B Browner when here comes out? He helped the team grow into who we are.

NEVER------ during the game for sure! Nothing but Boos!

12s what do you think?

kidhawk

Reaction score
firemanseahawk":20k1esdf said:
At Super.Bowl should I cheer for B Browner when here comes out? He helped the team grow into who we are.

NEVER------ during the game for sure! Nothing but Boos!

12s what do you think?

IMHO I'd boo every Patriot...not so much from dislike or hate, but just out of spirit of the game.

Browner is a Patriot through and through for this game. He's even said as much in interviews. He's got friends on the Seahawks who will be friends after the game, but on Sunday they are enemies.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'd cheer for him without hesitation. Guy is and always will be a member of the LOB and he gave us some very memorable moments as a Seahawk.

[pre-game only]

Largent80

Reaction score
I want him hanging his head, just like he did when he blew his chance to win a SB last year after being given multiple chances.

He can kick rocks, and get a runner up ring.

liftingaddict

Reaction score
I'd definitely cheer for him! The guy is a founding father of the LOB and has provided some awesome memories (that play against the Cards where he demolished half the team singlehandedly on a fair catch punt return :))

Rat

Reaction score
You mean the idiot who put weed above his team's Super Bowl run?

Maybe.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Browner wants his teammates to break Sherman's elbow. So no.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
They come out of the tunnel as teams.

Then, the Patriots equipment guy comes out as a 3rd team.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
People forget that BB wasn't that good and Bmax is a huge upgrade from him. Cheer the fact that our WRs get to double move him all day.

marko358

Reaction score
I will cheer him every time he gets burned by a WR and every time he gets flagged for PI.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
In MY personal opinion, I would do what you think. I personally would probably clap for him and it may just be a golf type clap as he is part of another team. 8) But to boo him...naw...that shows disrespect. Save that for his coach. :twisted: If you were to catch crap about it, Tell the people around you that he was one of ours and they are gonna lose anyway. It should get a laugh out of them at least. :lol:

Go Hawks.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Cheer him?????? He let his team down when we needed him most. I wouldn't boo him but I certainly wouldn't cheer him.

timmat

Reaction score
Absolutely not cheer him. Given his comments about attacking Sherman & Thomas' injuries, no way. He also was suspended for drug use during the end of last year. He was a contributor to what we built here, but he wouldn't get my applause on Super Bowl Sunday.

themunn

Reaction score
I suggest you do what you want to do and don't let other fans tell you how to be a fan

OP
OP
F

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":kqr7jmxr said:
People forget that BB wasn't that good and Bmax is a huge upgrade from him. Cheer the fact that our WRs get to double move him all day.

LOL. :thirishdrinkers: