Guess who is going to have flight issues tomorrow...

Rocket

Reaction score
" According to a news release, Boston Mayor Martin Walsh will host the Super Bowl send-off rally at City Hall Plaza in Boston on Monday, January 26th at 11:00 a.m. Players will address the fans in celebration of the AFC Championship before the team leaves for Super Bowl XLIX in Glendale, Arizona."

While CNN reports "Hundreds of flights have been canceled for Monday and Tuesday in the Northeast, which is under threat of a blizzard."

Pats can't catch a break... perhaps this is divine retribution for deflating their balls, eh? :mrgreen:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :th2thumbs:

Blizzard2Bof2B2015

OP
OP
Rocket

Rocket

Reaction score
They are in a charter aircraft, though, so that's a bit more flexible. Or they could bus them to Atlanta :)

Seafan

Reaction score
Won't stop the Patriots but perhaps some of their fans.

In before the lock.

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Yeah.... I'm in that orange zone, South Coast, MA. I think Pats will be taking earliest flight out tomorrow, so shouldn't be a problem. Last I checked, heavy snow starting late in the day/evening, but things change quick. I need to go buy a bunch of food, I don't know when I'll be able to dig out.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Rocket":1ofeicyo said:
" According to a news release, Boston Mayor Martin Walsh will host the Super Bowl send-off rally at City Hall Plaza in Boston on Monday, January 26th at 11:00 a.m. Players will address the fans in celebration of the AFC Championship before the team leaves for Super Bowl XLIX in Glendale, Arizona."

While CNN reports "Hundreds of flights have been canceled for Monday and Tuesday in the Northeast, which is under threat of a blizzard."

Pats can't catch a break... perhaps this is divine retribution for deflating their balls, eh? :mrgreen:

Meh, much easier to takeoff in fowl weather. Not like their landing will be much of a challenge.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Well, they could spend the delay time airing their grievances.
rimshot.gif

Smellyman

Reaction score
That sneaky Bellichick planned this storm so they wouldn't have to face super bowl media

seabowl

Reaction score
I'm in the red on the island. So much for a light winter.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Im here in NY
Hundreds of flights are cancelled. I guess the money that Kraft makes didnt affect his brain which should have thought to fly out Sunday instead.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Can you magie if the Super Bowl was in NY/NJ this year? NFL dodged a bullet last year allowing that city to get a Super Bowl there.