Biggest hope for media day

Captain

Reaction score
Will someone please ask Russell Wilson about Golden Tate?

Dont need to hear his cliche answers about the game itself and this is the best opportunity to ask stupid questions like this lol

Obviously he wont say anything like he slept with his wife but just ask him a simple question like what his relationship is like with him.

Think any mediots will have the balls (no pun intended) to do it?

taco40

Reaction score
Captain":iekxqls6 said:
Will someone please ask Russell Wilson about Golden Tate?

Dont need to hear his cliche answers about the game itself and this is the best opportunity to ask stupid questions like this lol

Obviously he wont say anything like he slept with his wife but just ask him a simple question like what his relationship is like with him.

Think any mediots will have the balls (no pun intended) to do it?

I'm guessing with 50 posts, you're admitting to being a troll. Sorry you have the ability to crawl under a dime and dig into a guy's personal life and kick him a bit more.

OP
OP
C

Captain

Reaction score
taco40":1tjggrp6 said:
I'm guessing with 50 posts, you're admitting to being a troll. Sorry you have the ability to crawl under a dime and dig into a guy's personal life and kick him a bit more.

Yes because post count in a message board determines your standing in life.

Its a topic many Seahawk fans have wondered about and even Golden Tate addressed it in that article he published a couple weeks ago. So why not ask Wilson what his reaction to it is?

Seafan

Reaction score
Captain":11drv6mc said:
taco40":11drv6mc said:

Yes because post count in a message board determines your standing in life.

Its a topic many Seahawk fans have wondered about and even Golden Tate addressed it in that article he published a couple weeks ago. So why not ask Wilson what his reaction to it is?

Don't pay any attention to fortytaco. None of the rest of us do.

I agree. It would be nice to know if they are still friends and if not, why?

I'm amazed that this team can lose Rice, Miller, Tate, Harvin and finally Richardson and still be the most explosive passing offense in the league. RCW: "We'll be...just fine!"

kobebryant

Reaction score
I think a lot of media members are respectful enough to not ask personal questions of athletes; because quite frankly, it's no ones damn business.

Personally, I'm not into gossip at all. Just about football.

My biggest hope for media is that the players be themselves, say whats on their minds, and don't feel any need to walk some PC tightrope. Be the bad guys that the rest of the league thinks you are and keep growing that chip.

Latest posts