Even Pats announcers are huge arrogant homers

OP
OP
Ambrose83

Ambrose83

Reaction score
I'm sure he says browned is a great player...I really want to beat these cheating bastards 10x worse now.

tailgater

Reaction score
I expected much worse from Zolak than that. "You could hear a pin drop"? It was the truth. Fans were stunned by the long td. Did I not get the full clip? It only covered a couple plays.

Since then, Zo makes an effort to be a complete moron. Remember "show ponies & unicorns'? He'll say anything now to get on the networks.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Listening to this is hilarious. I like how they call us an "uneducated fanbase" when they can't even get the names of our players correct. The end is just great... "Wilson is the worst QB in the league". "The patriots lost this more than the Seahawks won it." There's even snide remarks about the stadium "they run things weird up here" and "It was louder in Baltimore".

I can't wait to listen to the broadcast after next Sunday, should be even sweeter.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Zolak was a questionable QB at best. Unbelievably, he's even worse as an announcer.

Dude is Tweeting "My Cousin Vinny" quotes in solidarity with BB. Ugh. Zolak's probably donning Pats Temple Garments as I type this.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
tooshort":3g80afa7 said:
"Wilson is the worst QB in the league, and you make him look like he's the Pro Bowl starter for the NFC"

Oh my...

Well he was in the Pro Bowl for the NFC that year. Not a starter but still....

It is there announcers after all. I would expect homerism on there side. Pretty funny though how dumb they sound in hindsight. I like the part they scream about Russell running around making broken plays. He is "lucky" no skill. Hahahaha.
It will be very soon they lose there QB and coach and fall into a pit of mediocrity. Those will be great days. They will dwell on the past like the 49ers and Al Bundy.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Wow, and I thought listening to Heister do Gonzaga games was homeristic. Those guys are terrible.

bobdigital

Reaction score
Come on now. Every team has their homers and the Seahawks are no exception just as the Patriots are no exception. Also he is right Browner is one of the hardest hitting players in the NFL. Never thought it was a bad thing but if you see him take a shot to hurt one of the players on your team i don't think any fans likes to see that even if the hit is not at the head or knees.

daveca5150

Reaction score
bobdigital":232posbz said:
Come on now. Every team has their homers and the Seahawks are no exception just as the Patriots are no exception. Also he is right Browner is one of the hardest hitting players in the NFL. Never thought it was a bad thing but if you see him take a shot to hurt one of the players on your team i don't think any fans likes to see that even if the hit is not at the head or knees.

He didn't say "one of the hardest hitting players in the NFL". He said "dirtiest", very different imo

Meeker

Reaction score
Wow...thats embarrassing. Only other announcers I've heard talk down the opponent that much were the Rams announcers. Also, they can't be talking about the flat route hit on Welker right? Its got to be the screen...where it was completely legal.

OP
OP
Ambrose83

Ambrose83

Reaction score
ya I just listened to it again.. I hope some of the guys get to here this...

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Softy tweeted that Millen said Zolak once got caught j*cking off on a Patriots team plane. People are all over him o Twitter.