RunTheBall

Reaction score
Just in recent weeks the Seahawks have dealt with:

-Lynch being fined for crotch grabbing
-Lynch being fined for not talking to the media
-Lynch being threatened with increasing fines for not talking to the media
-Lynch being threatened with penalties for more crotch grabbing
-Chris Matthews being fined for shaking Lynch's hand
-Kearse fined for throwing the ball after the Game-Winning TD in the NFC Title Game
-JR Sweezy fined for protecting his QB

Meanwhile the Patriots deflate balls purposely in the AFC Title Game, and most likely did this entire season (Ravens and Colts game before they were suspected of doing it)

And no fines or any punishment for any Patriots players in the playoffs, and only an single $8,000 fine for the last 2 months.

Can someone please tell me how legacy franchises do not receive preferential treatment? I'd really like to hear the argument.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1jfr8t17 said:

-Kearse fined for throwing the ball after the Game-Winning TD in the NFC Title Game

Meanwhile the Patriots deflate balls purposely in the AFC Title Game, and most likely did this entire season (Ravens and Colts game before they were suspected of doing it)

And no fines or any punishment for any Patriots players in the playoffs, and only an single $8,000 fine for the last 2 months.

Can someone please tell me how legacy franchises do not receive preferential treatment? I'd really like to hear the argument.

This guy will explain it.
cdetmwldav4uqgvgau1h.gif

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1fxcyixa said:

.....and some people wonder why I have so much hate for the NFL and the troglodytes that run it.

OP
OP
R

RunTheBall

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":c8i31drp said:
RunTheBall":c8i31drp said:

cdetmwldav4uqgvgau1h.gif
When did Jerry Sandusky break out of prison? This is news to me.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1sk854xn said:
NJSeaHawk":1sk854xn said:
RunTheBall":1sk854xn said:

cdetmwldav4uqgvgau1h.gif
When did Jerry Sandusky break out of prison? This is news to me.

LOL! +2 for hell of a post and the face comparison!

253hawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3qofkd5c said:
Don't forget about Lynch being threatened with a fine for the gold cleats also.

And an ejection.

The NFL is quickly becoming the most disgusting piece of S I've ever been witness to. It's just unbelievable at this point. Every time I think they've peaked, they hit a whole new level of douchebaggery.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Mathews was fined
Wilfork was fined

They have been pretty even handed with the fines.
The deflating balls is a much murkier case. I think it will take time to play out and I think the NFL is smart to dole out punishment after the season.

The best thing for the Hawks is to beat the living piss out of NE and watch that franchise unfold once Brady is done.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
HawkNuts":3slu8afj said:
Mathews was fined
Wilfork was fined

The deflating balls is a much murkier case. I think it will take time to play out and I think the NFL is smart to dole out punishment after the season.

The best thing for the Hawks is to beat the living piss out of NE and watch that franchise unfold once Brady is done.

Yep. Exhibit #1 SF. Exhibit #2 Denver.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
HawkNuts":35moffva said:
Mathews was fined
Wilfork was fined

All the things mentioned happened on camera or would have. If the Patriots were intentionally deflating their balls they can obfuscate the hell out of it unless someone comes forward with video or eyewitness accounts of something happening.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

tumblr_mgvwn1rj5l1qc6ngco1_500.jpg

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3o3xa6sj said:
HawkNuts":3o3xa6sj said:
Mathews was fined
Wilfork was fined

All the things mentioned happened on camera or would have. If the Patriots were intentionally deflating their balls they can obfuscate the hell out of it unless someone comes forward with video or eyewitness accounts of something happening.

We need more crazy people. Someone to just get so pissed off they put a cap in Goodell and Kraft and Belicheat. Who needs proof, be my Hero.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
bmorepunk":31wp86go said:
HawkNuts":31wp86go said:
Mathews was fined
Wilfork was fined

Very good point. I do not want to be a Seahawk victim anymore. Deal with our issues then take the SB year after year.

Largent80

Reaction score
I remember the Patriots with Grogan. They sucked, and I would hardly call them anything else.

Who cares about fines? we are going to kick their asses.

OpHawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":13tk0p16 said:
bmorepunk":13tk0p16 said:
HawkNuts":13tk0p16 said:
Mathews was fined
Wilfork was fined

We need more crazy people. Someone to just get so pissed off they put a cap in Goodell and Kraft and Belicheat. Who needs proof, be my Hero.

Probably the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Ok but on a more serious note, one is a simple thing to fine because it's cut and dry and obvious what happened in film. The other meanwhile, will be a messy case that in the end will likely be very difficult to prove intent. For better or for worse, I don't really get what people are bitching about here...

rideaducati

Reaction score
bmorepunk":qzusplri said:
HawkNuts":qzusplri said:
Mathews was fined
Wilfork was fined

With all the cameras the NFL has on the field game days, we will get to see a Patriot employee deflating footballs after they were inspected by the referees. They know what they are looking for, they have to watch the film, but it IS out there and it will be found eventually.

nolachawks

Reaction score
OpHawk":2oi3hw2v said:
SalishHawkFan":2oi3hw2v said:
bmorepunk":2oi3hw2v said:
HawkNuts":2oi3hw2v said:
Mathews was fined
Wilfork was fined

Probably the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board.

+infinity

GawksAtHawks

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":g4fbxcgl said:
bmorepunk":g4fbxcgl said:
HawkNuts":g4fbxcgl said:
Mathews was fined
Wilfork was fined

I would delete that if I were you! Would also be expecting a visit from the FBI or DHS