Non Attending 12's: Where Are YOU Watching SBXLIX?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And am I the only one calling it "X-Licks" phonetically?

I'm going back to where I watched us beat the tar out of the "best offense in NFL history". My friend's sister's place in Tacoma. While not a house full of lunatic 12's (I was the loudest and most fired up, go figure), they are excellent hosts, have a wonderful home and the prime rib and crab at halftime was to DIE for.

We had the good fortune of being invited to multiple parties this year, but I tend to side on superstition, so I'm going back to the place where we won our first in convincing fashion! And hey, I know, I know, more prime rib and crab...Somebody has to take one for the team! :mrgreen:

So how about you? Where are you going to watch the game?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Home using OTA antenna to pick up NBC feed from Buffalo so I don't have to watch the shitty Canadian tv feed. There is still a shot I go but won't pull the plug until Thursday.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Doing the same thing as last year, friends and family at my house. Gotta keep it the same, like what happened last year.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I've been calling it "X-licks" too. :)

I'm leaving for Hawaii early on the 2nd and don't want to drive down through Monday morning rush hour, so my family and I will be watching the game in a hotel near Seatac. I wonder if the team will be arriving around the time I'll be departing - I know they get off the plane outside, but maybe we'll see them out the window or something! I'm sure I'll see some 12s coming back from AZ regardless.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Aros":36nw506s said:

I'm going back to where I watched us beat the tar out of the "best offense in NFL history". My friend's sister's place in Tacoma. While not a house full of lunatic 12's (I was the loudest and most fired up, go figure), they are excellent hosts, have a wonderful home and the prime rib and crab at halftime was to DIE for.

We had the good fortune of being invited to multiple parties this year, but I tend to side on superstition, so I'm going back to the place where we won our first in convincing fashion! And hey, I know, I know, more prime rib and crab...Somebody has to take one for the team! :mrgreen:

Aros, I like where your head is at. The last 2 years our state ed tech conference has been the Monday after Superbowl, so last year I purposely took flights with connections so I could get to Boise early enough Sunday to watch the game. This year, same deal, I'll be watching the Owl from Boise... so good mojo! Last year I celebrated by going to the store from my hotel and buying a boat load of Skittles!

#GoHawks

Oh and my in-Laws are from Tacoma. I go there pretty often.

Sac

Reaction score
I will be watching in a house full of salty 49ers fans.

Possibly with Sailor if he can get is arse down to Sactown.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I leave out East (blahhhhh), so I'll be watching out here, at my home by beautiful Lake Ontario, in Oswego NY.

djb28

Reaction score
120" 1080i projection unit with a great big freaking pizza and beer! No party, I dont like to be bothered while I watch my Hawks! Buff. NY

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Not going to mess with what worked last year. We are staying home and watch it on our 59" 1080p HD. Would invite over some neighbors again, but last year they took over the best seats, so may not do that again. Besides means more ice cold home made Victory IPA for us.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":972oe7ez said:

I'm just happy to hear you're not making the trip...

Seahawks Super Bowls Todd attended: Hawks 0-1

Seahawks Super Bowls Todd didn't attend: Hawks 1-0

Now I KNOW we'll win!!! :th2thumbs:

:thirishdrinkers: :mrgreen:

BTW, I'm sitting where I'm watching it from. Cheap beer, comfy seat, 65" plasma w/surround, and I can SMOKE!

GO HAWKS!!!

Ruminator

Reaction score
I'm thinking about watching it from one of these tree stands affixed to a goal post at the stadium:

Anguish

Reaction score
I will be watching from the same spot in Mexico that I watched last year. I may be strange, but I really have no desire to GO TO a Superbowl.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I've been tossing around 3 options.

1) staying home. Most likely.
2) crashing HoustonHawks party.
3) Texas Seahawkers are having a HUGE party at the Fox&Hound in Dallas. It's a 3 hour drive and I'd go up on Saturday get a room. Think it would be a great time.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
RockinHawks":dsij05qq said:
I leave out East (blahhhhh), so I'll be watching out here, at my home by beautiful Lake Ontario, in Oswego NY.

Nice. One of my best friends have a cabin on Lake Ontario, in Pulaski, NY. One of my favorite spots on the planet.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
BlueThunder":3syehpe6 said:
I'm just happy to hear you're not making the trip...

Seahawks Super Bowls Todd attended: Hawks 0-1

Seahawks Super Bowls Todd didn't attend: Hawks 1-0

Now I KNOW we'll win!!! :th2thumbs:

:thirishdrinkers: :mrgreen:

I do what I can. :vodka: