Super Bowl 49 Vinyl Patches

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
Does anyone have them for sale? I'm looking for the ones they have on the real jerseys. I remember some people selling them on the .net last year. PM me if you have them or post a link to where we can buy them. I couldn't find them online anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Greenhell

Reaction score
You're not going to find them anywhere unless you buy the jersey.

dradee

Reaction score
I bought a Kam jersey last with the SB patch from Fanatics and its allready half peeled off, pretty crappy glue on patch.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
seahwkfvr":1s6oyot3 said:
Does anyone have them for sale? I'm looking for the ones they have on the real jerseys. I remember some people selling them on the .net last year. PM me if you have them or post a link to where we can buy them. I couldn't find them online anywhere. Thanks in advance!
You're right in that a .NET-er was selling them but based on his post in a different thread he will not be making/selling them for SB 49.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If it's anything like last year, you need to get the Nike jersey with the ChromaFlex-Replica patch on the PROPER left side within days, weeks of the SB. I found mine on Ebay thanks to a member here, and this entire season of home games (and one away game) I could literally count on one hand how many 12's had the same quality white away jersey with the CFR patch on the left breast.

Most jerseys had the crappy sew-on soft patch (and on the wrong side to make matters worse). You will want to keep an eye out and be vigilant. The patch should be high-quality plastic with a high sheen and on the left side breast area.

The image below is the quality of patch you want (but note even in this photo it is on the wrong side).

Attachments

• 1780903_10201858422397141_940226105_n.jpg
    1780903_10201858422397141_940226105_n.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 3,489

Greenhell

Reaction score
Aros":v735bw2a said:
If it's anything like last year, you need to get the Nike jersey with the ChromaFlex-Replica patch on the PROPER left side within days, weeks of the SB. I found mine on Ebay thanks to a member here, and this entire season of home games (and one away game) I could literally count on one hand how many 12's had the same quality white away jersey with the CFR patch on the left breast.

Most jerseys had the crappy sew-on soft patch (and on the wrong side to make matters worse). You will want to keep an eye out and be vigilant. The patch should be high-quality plastic with a high sheen and on the left side breast area.

The image below is the quality of patch you want (but note even in this photo it is on the wrong side).

That shure is purdy! Fap.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Caught the first look of the replica Seahawks SBXLIX home jersey with the CFR patch. Sorry for the crappy photo quality...I took it off my DVR freeze frame...It was during a SB-related news segment on my lunch...

Attachments

• firstglance.jpg
    firstglance.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 3,323

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":372kp23o said:
Yup. No cookies will be baked this year.

Thought you had a swedish sister that did some cookie making too. May want to give him a try. But only if the dough is prepared correctly. LOL

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3ccx65tu said:
YYZHawksFan":3ccx65tu said:
Yup. No cookies will be baked this year.

Thought you had a swedish sister that did some cookie making too. May want to give him a try. But only if the dough is prepared correctly. LOL

The Swedish chef is hanging up the cooking tools. I already asked him to cook another meal.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just went to the Pro Shop this afternoon.. they had a very limited supplies of jerseys with the patch on them but are apparently getting a bunch in next week. They're on the correct side this year and look very good.

I would highly recommend picking one up if you're in the market for one. I waited a bit too long on the Chancellor one so all they had were XL and up .. but when the correct size comes in I will be all over it

jkitsune

Reaction score
I can't seem to find any smalls or mediums anywhere online except in Russ (who I already have). Any recommendations from .NET veterans? I live in CA so can't swing by the shop in person.

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
jkitsune":2svz4qn1 said:
I can't seem to find any smalls or mediums anywhere online except in Russ (who I already have). Any recommendations from .NET veterans? I live in CA so can't swing by the shop in person.
Try nike.com they are taking pre orders and they had smaller sizes available.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes we are wearing the home blues.

Sorry fellas but I just can't buy a jersey unless we win. After all, how many 12's rock a SBXL jersey?

WHEN we WIN, I will gladly pony up for a SBXLIX jersey.

hambaggers

Reaction score
Wanted to provide everyone photos of a Chromaflex patch I just received. It was purchased from a memorabilia dealer on ebay early last week and sold out pretty quickly (search Chromaflex sold listings). The patch came with very specific instructions on the application of the FiberLok Chromaflex patch.

As you can see from the photos, there is nothing fabric or "stitchy" about the patch and depending on the viewing angle, the patch is quite reflective.

I've put the logo on top of my Elite Wilson jersey for scale.

I've included the best picture I could find from a 48 ChromaFlex patch and as you can see, this patch is dead on. The are even eight distinct dots within the NFL logo representing each division....the details are impressive.

If you are interested, I would contact the seller (programsunlimited) directly and see if they have any more available as I have not seen any pop up on ebay since last week.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 2,958
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 2,958
  • 48 patch.jpg
    48 patch.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,958

Greenhell

Reaction score
hambaggers":3ru6uq6z said:
Wanted to provide everyone photos of a Chromaflex patch I just received. It was purchased from a memorabilia dealer on ebay early last week and sold out pretty quickly (search Chromaflex sold listings). The patch came with very specific instructions on the application of the FiberLok Chromaflex patch.

As you can see from the photos, there is nothing fabric or "stitchy" about the patch and depending on the viewing angle, the patch is quite reflective.

I've put the logo on top of my Elite Wilson jersey for scale.

I've included the best picture I could find from a 48 ChromaFlex patch and as you can see, this patch is dead on. The are even eight distinct dots within the NFL logo representing each division....the details are impressive.

If you are interested, I would contact the seller (programsunlimited) directly and see if they have any more available as I have not seen any pop up on ebay since last week.

If I may ask, what was the price range for the patch? Can't find the seller on eBay.

timmat

Reaction score
Sweet! I bought one too, expecting it might not be as advertised given last year's patch issues. Mine arrives tomorrow.