Re-Pete vs Belicheat

Cyrus12

Reaction score
This match up is one of the bigger storylines going into this game. Everyone makes Belicheat out to be a genius and maybe to some degree when he isn't trying to get around the rules he is. What do you guys think Pete has up his sleeve (besides an air compressor) to pull a fast one on the master of cheat to get some points on the board? Or is smash mouth football?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Pete is a grandmaster in these situations. His entire philosophy is crafted to compete as hard as they possibly can . . . here . . . now. Every game is treated equally, so the players will enter this game as cool, calm, and collected as they have for every other game. It's all about the ball -- meaning we will control the ball on offense and protect it much better than we did against GB. On defense, we will continue to attack the football. The system is proven, not just from last year's blowout, but from the six of seven BCS games that Carroll won at SC --six of them coming in blowouts and the one loss being a miraculous come from behind win by Texas. Give him two weeks to prepare and he is deadly.

Screen Shot 2012 05 24 at 10 56 34 AM

netskier

Reaction score
I think it would be foolish to reveal these ideas here where they could be fed directly to the Patriots by their fans already on this forum.

I ain't talking. Thinking yes, but talking no.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
netskier":3uni53gv said:
I think it would be foolish to reveal these ideas here where they could be fed directly to the Patriots by their fans already on this forum.

LOL.

Do you honestly think either team is reading fan forums looking for ways to beat the other team? That'd be the worst gameplanning in the history of sports.

"Listen Bill, I know you're busy scheming for the SB, but Hawkstoner420 on the Seahawks board just posted that Pete likes to blitz the A gap when we show our four WR set!!"

sutz

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":p39ma38v said:
netskier":p39ma38v said:

LOL.

Do you honestly think either team is reading fan forums looking for ways to beat the other team? That'd be the worst gameplanning in the history of sports.

"Listen Bill, I know you're busy scheming for the SB, but Hawkstoner420 on the Seahawks board just posted that Pete likes to blitz the A gap when we show our four WR set!!"
Pssssst! I think he was kidding. :)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sutz":19nysggh said:
Sgt. Largent":19nysggh said:
netskier":19nysggh said:

LOL.

Pssssst! I think he was kidding. :)

You never know on here................you never know.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Pete has got all his secrets in envelopes. As a child of four can plainly see, these envelopes have been hermetically sealed. They've been kept in a #2 mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's back porch since noon last Monday. No one knows the contents of these envelopes, but Pete, in his borderline divine and mystical way, he will reveal these secrets on game day!

That is all!!

bostonhardo

Reaction score
Cyrus12":fkzx37ph said:
This match up is one of the bigger storylines going into this game. Everyone makes Belicheat out to be a genius and maybe to some degree when he isn't trying to get around the rules he is. What do you guys think Pete has up his sleeve (besides an air compressor) to pull a fast one on the master of cheat to get some points on the board? Or is smash mouth football?

Refresh my memory. What happened to USC after Petey left? Grow up all these guys ....my guy...your guy...all of them get away with as much as they can. Don't be naïve and gawd don't whine like Steeler or Jet fan. I'm a big Pete fan. Loved him in Boston at USC and in Seattle. I've been a Pat fan for 50 friggin years but I admire the heck out of how the Hawks play. So enjoy the game and please don't whine.

Just sayin

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3236cjts said:
LOL.

:lol: