Tom Brady PC

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
What can we expect? "Yeah, we haven't been to the Super Bowl in 4 years or won one in 10 and we were getting desperate?" They think they are above the rules.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Basically sums up the two press conferences:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FlemESPN/status/558382123527467008[/tweet]

ballhawks12

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2nbukuzq said:
What can we expect? "Yeah, we haven't been to the Super Bowl in 4 years or won one in 10 and we were getting desperate?" They think they are above the rules.

Preach

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Brady just straight up lied to millions of people. It was insane.

He says, he basically wants his ball to be exactly how he wants it and is very picky.

And then says, "I didn't notice it."

Mark Brunell on ESPN just crucified him. He said, straight up, "I don't believe Brady."

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Somewhere in Denver, the devil on Peyton Manning's left shoulder is laughing uncontrollably. SCHADENFREUDE!

iigakusei

Reaction score
I thought he came off as sincere and genuine.

Sincerely,
Roger Clemens

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I wonder if anything will actually come of this. I'd thought that there would surely be a fine or stripped draft picks, but if everyone just denies knowledge, what can the league do? Fine the organization a quarter-million and just call it a day?

DohBoy

Reaction score
I didn't know Tom hung out with Alex Rodriguez. I thought Bostonians hated New Yorkers...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
10931015_10152988353151897_5661427104488232773_n.jpg

huskylawyer

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/damienwoody/status/558388134702891008[/tweet]

"You know you done eff'd up don't you? You know you done 'eff'd up...."

DohBoy

Reaction score
You want the truth about the balls?

7EHA1hw

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ABOUT MY BALLS!!!

rams2050

Reaction score
Hey, guys, I'm not normally a Seahawks' fan but I honestly, truly, and deeply hope and pray that you mop the field with those lying, cheating bastards and score 100 on them while they score zip, zilch, nada.

Good luck! You're gonna need it because those freakin' Cheats are gonna cheat as much as possible . . . just like they've been cheating all along.

Take it from a Rams' fan: losing a SB due to cheating -- or under-the-table tactics -- whether acknowledged by the league or not, is one way to destroy a dynasty-in-the-making as the Seahawks now seem to be.

I wouldn't wish what happened to the Rams back in SB 36 on anyone, even our second-worst enemy in the NFC West. (I might wish it, however, on the Whiners. . . and I DO wish it on the Cheats).

So, good luck come Super Bowl Sunday. I hope your guys sack Pretty-Boy "I can't tell when a football is properly inflated" Brady at least 15 times. :0190l:

hawk79

Reaction score
CBS reports Aikman, Hines Ward and Madden aren't buying Tom's explanation.

It's the old saying: The cover up is usually worst than the original offense.

The press conference, I think, made things go from bad to worse. Someone eventually is going to talk. Brady must feel that he has enough stock in the league that he can just deny, deny, deny until everything blows over.

One thing is for sure, the league will somehow find a way to screw this up so if I'm Brady, I'd stay the course.

hawk79

Reaction score
rams2050":4971w2pl said:
Hey, guys, I'm not normally a Seahawks' fan but I honestly, truly, and deeply hope and pray that you mop the field with those lying, cheating bastards and score 100 on them while they score zip, zilch, nada.

Good luck! You're gonna need it because those freakin' Cheats are gonna cheat as much as possible . . . just like they've been cheating all along.

Take it from a Rams' fan: losing a SB due to cheating -- or under-the-table tactics -- whether acknowledged by the league or not, is one way to destroy a dynasty-in-the-making as the Seahawks now seem to be.

I wouldn't wish what happened to the Rams back in SB 36 on anyone, even our second-worst enemy in the NFC West. (I might wish it, however, on the Whiners. . . and I DO wish it on the Cheats).

So, good luck come Super Bowl Sunday. I hope your guys sack Pretty-Boy "I can't tell when a football is properly inflated" Brady at least 15 times. :0190l:

Thanks bro..we will do our best!!!!!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
So to recap for those that missed it, here is what Brady said:

"I don't want anyone touching the balls after that. I don't want anyone rubbing them. To me, those balls are perfect"

"I'm not squeezing the balls, you know, that's not part of my process. I feel it."

"When I felt them, they were perfect."

"Everybody has a preference. Some guys like them round. Some guys like them thin. Some guys like them tacky. Some guys like them brand new. Some guys like old balls."

"They also know how I like the balls and I tell them how great they are."

"Some days one ball may feel good, another day a ball might feel bad."

"I am always looking for perfect balls."

"Breaking the balls in. It's a great thing"

AND THE NUMBER ONE QUOTE BY TOM BRADY:

"My balls feel like wallet-quality leather"

Best. Press. Conference. Ever.