Patriots vs Seahawks - who has the better special teams?

marko358

Reaction score
I believe it. Our kick coverage when receiving is brutal and our returners are horrendous.

SirTed

Reaction score
Pats all day.

Our upmen(?) on both kick returns and punts REALLY suck. Baldwin has had some nice returns prior to this year, and he looks awful back there. And Brian "PHD of the Fair Catch" Walters is the least sexy punt returner ever.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
marko358":11fg0pgv said:
I believe it. Our kick coverage when receiving is brutal and our returners are horrendous.
I agree, it's one thing I hope they seriously address in the offseason even above wide reciever or offensive line.

sutz

Reaction score
Hard to argue. I like Ryan as a punter, generally, and he throws a nice spiral. ;)

Haushka has been mostly money on FGs, except for one game, and he gets a significant number of touchbacks.

Our return game basically sucks, though. I'm not sure about our coverage teams. I suspect, like the article says overall, they are around average. If we don't have a ton of turnovers (put the GB game behind us) and our O can get some 1st downs, I like Ryan's ability to flip the field when necessary.

Overall, I think our D can cover for any major deficiencies on ST.