Anyone know a good place to get last year's Super Bowl unis?

ErikG803

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a grey one with this year's patch, but now I'm wishing I had gotten a white one last year to fill out my color spectrum (have a blue Golden Tate :cry: )... of course now everywhere I'm looking is all about selling the one with this year's patch. Anyone know where to find some from last year too?

Thanks fellas!

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
ErikG803":2a629qxr said:
I'm planning on getting a grey one with this year's patch, but now I'm wishing I had gotten a white one last year to fill out my color spectrum (have a blue Golden Tate :cry: )... of course now everywhere I'm looking is all about selling the one with this year's patch. Anyone know where to find some from last year too?

Thanks fellas!

Did it come out that we are going to wear grey for the Super Bowl? I haven't seen that announced anywhere yet. I didn't think you could wear alternate colors.

Basis4day

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":9i9xqhdt said:
ErikG803":9i9xqhdt said:

Thanks fellas!

Did it come out that we are going to wear grey for the Super Bowl? I haven't seen that announced anywhere yet. I didn't think you could wear alternate colors.

You can't.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Basis4day":15fk6os7 said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":15fk6os7 said:
ErikG803":15fk6os7 said:

Thanks fellas!

You can't.

Correct. It is also confirmed we'll be in home blue tops and bottoms for the Super Bowl: http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=106747