Could Lynch be SB MVP?

joeseahawks

Reaction score
We all know how hard Lynch has been running. He was clearly the MVP on Sunday with over 180 yards from scrimmage.
In the Super Bowl, it is realistic that he actually perform so well, that he is in the conversation for MVP (if we win, of course)
Giving the fact that he doesn't do interviews, doesn't give soundbites, doesn't represent the league well, and has been fined for some weird gestures after TDs ... He is would be a PR nightmare for the NFL, if he were in that conversation ...
I have my doubts, he could win MVP of the Super Bowl. Am I offbase here?

OP
OP
J

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Who would you have given to last Sunday? Kearse? Russel? Sherman? It is clear, ML wouldn't have won it (from the Media he dislikes).

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Never count out Beast Mode. Patriots are not as strong against the run as the Broncos were. However, unlike 2013, Patriots have actually been decent against the run this year. They're ranked 9th in fewest rushing yards allowed and are tied for 2nd in fewest rushing TDs allowed. Ninkovich, Wilfork, and Siliga all excel against the run. They are pretty physical upfront, and that's especially true in the red zone (where they are allowing a TD only 52% of time). Beast Mode and our offensive line have their work cut out for them in this game.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
joeseahawks":xjb76d3y said:
Who would you have given to last Sunday? Kearse? Russel? Sherman? It is clear, ML wouldn't have won it (from the Media he dislikes).

Probably Sherman . . . red zone INT saved us critical points. And he gutted out the rest of the game with one arm. It was an impressive performance all around.

OP
OP
J

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I have no doubt, Beast mode will be ready to beast. Imagine he runs for 200yards, 3 TDs and we win 30-24, who does the NFL give MVP to? We know, they can't give it to ML, because he won't give any interviews to anyone, regardless ...
MVP should be someone who talks to the media, does plenty of commercials, ... etc.