How could any of you have doubted a Seahawks comeback?!?!

irocdave

Reaction score
Let it go. If it has to be explained you wouldn't understand.

OP
OP
V

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
irocdave":1zicdi71 said:
Let it go. If it has to be explained you wouldn't understand.

What is there to explain? Prisco hates the Seahawks and always picks against them...and he's never right.

Him picking against the Hawks is a virtual guarantee win for us!!

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Just like some folks on 710 ESPN radio said the other morning. Anyone that didn't start to have some concerns/doubts around the 5 minute mark is full of crap. I am always a firm believer that its not over until the clock reads zero but I still had concerns it was to much to overcome.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Well, seeing as how we've not yet lost a single NFL game with Russell Wilson, I don't see how anybody could have doubted that we'd come back to win it.

Wait a second, that didn't come out right... :lol:

mrblitz

Reaction score
it was a really improbable win.

the way it went was just so uncanny/implausible.

i've never known another seahawks game that had the same 'feel' as this one.

(probably would have stopped watching if we hadn't recovered the onside kick)

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
People who brag that they never lost hope are really just bragging that they don't understand probability, which is an odd thing to brag about.

I mean, I never turned off the game or considered turning it off (though I certainly would have done so the second the clock hit zero so I wouldn't have to watch the Packers celebrate), but it would have been stupid not to acknowledge that it was going to take a massive longshot to come through in order to win.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1edpeuaq said:
People who brag that they never lost hope are really just bragging that they don't understand probability, which is an odd thing to brag about.

I mean, I never turned off the game or considered turning it off (though I certainly would have done so the second the clock hit zero so I wouldn't have to watch the Packers celebrate), but it would have been stupid not to acknowledge that it was going to take a massive longshot to come through in order to win.

Exactly.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":1nfsz9gx said:
Apparently irony is lost upon some people

(or maybe you only read the headline and forgot to read the first post???)

Read it all and I can care less what Pete Prisco says. Hes one of the worse NFL writers out there. Ranks right up there with 99% of the people that put articles out on Bleacher Report.

:sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_off: can be your friends

OP
OP
V

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":2e27xhgh said:
Vancanhawksfan":2e27xhgh said:

Read it all and I can care less what Pete Prisco says. Hes one of the worse NFL writers out there. Ranks right up there with 99% of the people that put articles out on Bleacher Report.

Sigghhh...you must be fun at parties! :sarcasm_off:

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":1rt3i7as said:
Bigbadhawk":1rt3i7as said:
Vancanhawksfan":1rt3i7as said:

Sigghhh...you must be fun at parties! :sarcasm_off:

:34853_doh:

OP
OP
V

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":17yfobuo said:
superdeluxe":17yfobuo said:
Vancanhawksfan":17yfobuo said:
Or did you all forget that Pete Prisco predicted a Seahawks loss last week?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/w ... isco/picks

:pukeface:

well to be fair we had a 1% chance of coming back with less than 3 minutes remaining. lol

Prisco man!! If Prisco picked us to win it would have been 0% at the singing of the national anthem!!

Sigh, good thing you done your research on Prisco this season in regards to his picks involving our Hawks. For 2015 he was 13 and 5 in his Picks involving Seattle, of those he picked Seattle to win in 13 of them. In the first 8 games of the season he was 6 and 2 in which he picked us to win 7 times

:sarcasm_on:
Wish I could get the whooping 5 minutes of my life back looking up the numbers that would have helped make an informative post in the beginning.
:sarcasm_off:

Here is the link for his week 1 picks. You can replace the number at the end of the url to go week to week.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/picks/against-the-spread/1

OP
OP
V

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":1zfuw31d said:
Vancanhawksfan":1zfuw31d said:
superdeluxe":1zfuw31d said:
Vancanhawksfan":1zfuw31d said:
Or did you all forget that Pete Prisco predicted a Seahawks loss last week?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/w ... isco/picks

:pukeface:

well to be fair we had a 1% chance of coming back with less than 3 minutes remaining. lol

Prisco man!! If Prisco picked us to win it would have been 0% at the singing of the national anthem!!

Sigh, good thing you done your research on Prisco this season in regards to his picks involving our Hawks. For 2015 he was 13 and 5 in his Picks involving Seattle, of those he picked Seattle to win in 13 of them. In the first 8 games of the season he was 6 and 2 in which he picked us to win 7 times

:sarcasm_on:
Wish I could get the whooping 5 minutes of my life back looking up the numbers that would have helped make an informative post in the beginning.
:sarcasm_off:

Here is the link for his week 1 picks. You can replace the number at the end of the url to go week to week.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/picks/against-the-spread/1

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Seriously? If you didn't doubt the Hawks when Burnett picked off Wilson with 5 minutes left in the game you are faking it to yourself and everyone around you. Everyone was hoping for a comeback miracle and we got it. But it's people who act like they knew 100% that the miracle was going to be there and call people out that's the problem. Not buying it. You were scared.

gulliver

Reaction score
Not sure if serious.

But anybody who says they had "no doubt" we would win after Russ was picked off for a 4th time, down 12 and driving in the 4th quarter with just 4 minutes and some change left--that person is a full-on liar.