Jermaine Kearse SI Cover

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
10919302_1525462814409938_873979498_n.jpg

That's a helluva catch!

MysterMatt

Reaction score
That was also an amazing pass. I actually tweeted earlier in the game that it looked like Russell had been out late doing lines and that he needed to snap out of it, and everyone has already discussed how off he was much of the game, but HOLY CRAP, that throw was just money.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
MysterMatt":27qg3p8t said:
That was also an amazing pass. I actually tweeted earlier in the game that it looked like Russell had been out late doing lines and that he needed to snap out of it, and everyone has already discussed how off he was much of the game, but HOLY CRAP, that throw was just money.

It was a 45 yard bomb over the back shoulder with the receiver in full stride, in a place where only he could make a play on it. That could not have been thrown more perfectly, I am convinced.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Those last two throws were the best two throws back to back that I have ever seen anyone throw. Definition of clutch. Criminal.

taco40

Reaction score
It was a 45 yard bomb over the back shoulder with the receiver in full stride, in a place where only he could make a play on it. That could not have been thrown more perfectly, I am convinced.[/quote]

Sorry, but he's too short to manage that throw.

daveca5150

Reaction score
Looks like the date says Jan 26th, may not be out yet. Or maybe it says 20th and I need new glasses :roll:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Anyone else think there was some major PI (and face mask) going on, and I don't remember a single flag being thrown (not like we would have taken it, but just saying).

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Why are we calling this catch clutch? Was it the game winning catch, yes. Was it clutch, not really. It was first down, beginning of overtime, single coverage and a perfect pass from Wilson. I honestly think even Bryan Walters could have caught that pass.

I hope Kearse has a great game in the Super Bowl with no drops but I think after this season it's time to part ways with sir drops.

timmat

Reaction score
SI with Kearse on the cover is out in stores. I got one at a Fred Meyer in Seattle this afternoon.