Chances Beast Mode gets Super Bowl MVP

HawkGA

Reaction score
Would they even dare? How big of a performance would he have to have? I say they'd give it to an offensive lineman before they gave it to Lynch.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
If he had over 120 yards and scored more than half of Seattle's TDs, in a winning effort he would get it.

Then he would just say, "I'm all about that action" and dance off into the sunset.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Reaneypark":3f0ih1tv said:
If he had over 120 yards and scored more than half of Seattle's TDs, in a winning effort he would get it.

Then he would just say, "I'm all about that action" and dance off into the sunset.

I dunno. I can see Lynch going for 150, 50, and 3 TDs and Wilson still getting it with a 200/1/0 line given media bias.

/sarcasm. Sort of.

ManBunts

Reaction score
I'd love to see him get it. And then have him break out the most eloquent speech ever, just floor the media. But really I just want to see him get it, hope HE realizes his impact on this team, and then come back next year for another awesome season without any ifs, ands or buts

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Beyond just winning the superb owl, seeing Lynch get the MVP would be magical!

:179417:

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
If he merits and receives the award, and subsequently retires on the spot as an eff-you to the league, it would be a moment for the ages. It'd be sad for the 12s, but totally riveting on a human level.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Entirely possible, didn't Forsett have like 120 yards and at least 1 TD on the Pats ?

Rocket

Reaction score
I'm torn between wishing it happens cuz he'll probably deserve it and worrying about the repercussions of his dancing down the tunnel alone while the band plays "I DID IT MY WAY".

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
What if he holds his nuts for the entire MVP interview, just to stick it to the NFL?

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
If Lynch is our most valuable player and we win I don't think there would be any hesitation in naming him MVP. I just wouldn't expect him to win if it's a toss-up between several players.

Torc

Reaction score
Unfortunately the MVP is decided by reporters (a 16 man panel of writers and broadcasters, according to the wiki). I'd be shocked if they gave him MVP after (as they perceive) how uncooperative Lynch has been, no matter how well he plays.