Why was Marshawn dancing in the 4th qtr? Your ideas here!

Xarbx425

Reaction score
I laugh every time I see this... What do do you guys think he was dancing about?

EasyPettyAmericanwarmblood.gif

DynoHawk

Reaction score
the little drummer inside his head told him to dance.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Dudes awesome. I think he is completely un-phased. He is ultra-competitive and loves winning, but he knows that stressing about it too much will mostly just make you play worse. I think he has some serious mental fortitude. Maybe stems from his upbringing and where he is coming from? He is the consummate, "I am always playing with house money." I think this will be how the whole team will play in less than a couple weeks.

Go Hawks!

pmedic920

Reaction score
All that any of us can do is , speculate, right?

I'd guess that he was lose and wanted the guys around him to be lose too.
Attitudes are contagious.
Leaders lead.
Talkin' ain't never won him nothin'
There are ways to make a point without saying a word.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
At the time my wife said "Why is he dancing when they're losing?"

I said maybe he's just trying to loosen fools up.

Maybe it helped

themunn

Reaction score
This is the type of stuff people pounce on when teams are losing, who was it we were playing earlier this year and their coach was caught smiling on the sideline when they were losing?

It just goes to show that you can be happy and still focused on the task at hand

cajunhawk

Reaction score
NFL players in general don't act like you and me. This is their job. If you are having a bad day...having a smoke break...or listening to music might change the mood and help your attitude turning a bad day into a good day. From the looks of things...it worked.

capncrunch

Reaction score
I am not sure who the dude sitting there is. I might be able to tell from the game recording, but maybe he looked dejected and ML was trying to cheer him up. I've never seen ML look worried or scared during a game. Sometimes pissed off or disappointed, like after a fumble or something. I liked it when I saw it during the game. You can't perform when you tighten up. He understands that.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
He escaped another game without a fine. He can now take that money he saved and apply it to the SB fine or media day fine that's coming his way. Basically, he can do what he wants and it won't cost him a dime.

Smart move, Marshawn, smart move.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Call me more negative than anyone else here but my guess is he is such an independent dude that he feels whatever happens to the team doesn't truly affect him personally. That isn't to say he doesn't really really want to win, but I think he feels a slight mental disconnect from the rest of the team. That's just my best guess on what he was thinking, based on past reports and what I know about the guy.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I stopped trying to guess why Marshawn does what Marshawn does long ago.