The Ecstasy Of Jon Ryan

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Rodgers, how does it feel that our PUNTER had as many touchdowns as YOU DID!

#suckit

Smellyman

Reaction score
He throws best on the run. Maybe the best in the league.

Look at him square those shoulders

CPHawk

Reaction score
The pic of him hugging he looks like he was already drunk :thirishdrinkers: That game will have to be the highlight of his career, and the game every other punter dreams they get a shot at doing.

themunn

Reaction score
Aww and here I thought this would be a thread selling pure MDMA made from Canadian ginger locks

White Devil

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JonRyan9/status/556987468482756610[/tweet]

You have to love Jon Ryan! Although after that first punt, I wanted to choke him. :thirishdrinkers:

12thbrah

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":vl02tavk said:
http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/Vanstone+Regina+Ryans+revel+punter+pivotal+pass+Video/10740977/story.html

My sister sent me this link from Jon's hometown newspaper of his family celebrating

haha thats awesome. Silly canadians and their 7pt touchdown passes.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Is he looking at the ball when he releases it? He's not even looking where he's throwing? Wow.

Foghawk

Reaction score
I watched this pass quite few times last night, it was a great throw right on the money. For a right handed PUNTER to make that throw running to the left sideline was just absolutely incredible.

OP
OP
Our Man in Chicago

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I noticed that Ryan had a lingering follow-through, too. Like Jordan's last shot. Classy.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":9z9m1y2m said:
I noticed that Ryan had a lingering follow-through, too. Like Jordan's last shot. Classy.

He did put a little flair on the end of that throw, didn't he? Like he was saying to himself: "Swish".

One of the TV analysts pointed out the brilliance of how he rolled out with the ball in his left arm, signifying that he was going to run with it and getting the linebackers up, then switched to the right arm and threw it down field. It was just a well-designed play.

trharder

Reaction score
Ryan on Twitter.

Jon Ryan @JonRyan9 · 2h 2 hours ago
Dear self: next time you do something awesome, make a less terrible face. Thank you.