who got the season ticket holder lottery?

kjreid

Reaction score
I just received my dear john email...... No luck this time. I'm bummed I got them in 2005 but have not got them last year or this year.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Didn't get drawn either.
but last year, we got called on the Monday before the Super bowl in the very last round of the lottery.

jimbojim

Reaction score
If anyone gets drawn and can't go drop me a PM. This 12 will be there loud and proud!!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Dear Kyle,

Thank you for your continued support during this exciting season and today in particular. We are pleased to announce that you are one of the winners of our Season Ticket Holder Super Bowl ticket lottery. As a winner, you are now eligible to purchase two tickets to Super Bowl XLIX in Arizona on February 1, 2015.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Hawknballs":29iw7gn7 said:
Dear Kyle,

Thank you for your continued support during this exciting season and today in particular. We are pleased to announce that you are one of the winners of our Season Ticket Holder Super Bowl ticket lottery. As a winner, you are now eligible to purchase two tickets to Super Bowl XLIX in Arizona on February 1, 2015.

Well done!
Too many people in front of me on Blue Pride to even think about a lottery drawing.

For some reason you can't make it, I'm looking for three tickets

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Yes, if you get drawn please drop this service member a PM and give me the chance to purchase them from you.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
so they say to fill out a form but the form just asks one question (do you want the tickets). if i click taht i assume we just need to show up at the box office at the times they specified? I assumed i would get a follow up email but haven't seen anything.

Boiler

Reaction score
Hawknballs":31lz1t57 said:
so they say to fill out a form but the form just asks one question (do you want the tickets). if i click taht i assume we just need to show up at the box office at the times they specified? I assumed i would get a follow up email but haven't seen anything.

Same thing for me.

OlyHawkFan

Reaction score
Got picked. Had to cancel my flight home to wait until Tuesday to pickup the tickets.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wait, is there actually a 'dear John' email? Is there a 'you didn't get picked' email? Because I've received nothing.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Nope for me. Was really hoping to get drawn for the wrong reasons (I went last year paying secondary market prices and i'm trying to take my daughter to Disney land for her birthday this year). Oh well just means I gotta try my hand at the real lottery, then I can buy tickets for my family to Disney World AND the Super Bowl lol.