Elo Ratings and Conference Championship Odds

hawknation2015

Reaction score
The Elo ratings have a bird crush on the Seahawks. Only four previous teams (the 2004 and 2007 Patriots, the 1997 Packers and the 1983 Washington Redskins) have entered the conference championship game with a higher Elo rating.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/nfl- ... pionships/

silver-elo-table-3-week20.png

silver-elo-table-1-week20.png

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
E L O does ratings??? Dont Bring Me Down man. Dont read the diary because Horace Wimp is a winner. After all I am wishing......

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
The ELO win probability lines up really closely with the betting line. The current spread would give us a 76% chance of winning.

taco40

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":7z6ufl68 said:
E L O does ratings??? Dont Bring Me Down man. Dont read the diary because Horace Wimp is a winner. After all I am wishing......

Well, this post came from Out of the Blue!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
taco40":jtn3jf0b said:
Seahawkfan80":jtn3jf0b said:

Well, this post came from Out of the Blue!
This post has a life of its own. It's a Livin' Thing. So then.....to all Fudgepacker fans: Don't Bring Me Down with your silly posts. Otherwise I may have to get on the Telephone Line and call the Evil Woman and have her work a little of her Strange Magic on you all.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2op7lvq4 said:

For 4 Little Diamonds?

sc85sis

Reaction score
Hold on Tight for the Showdown at Century Link! The noise of the 12s will cause Confusion for the Packers, leaving each of them saying he, "Can't Get it Out of My Head!" That noise is like a Livin' Thing and can be heard All Over the World. Go Hawks--send the Pack on the Long Black Road home!

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Jeff Lynne approves this thread. Too bad tommorrow's forecast isn't calling for blue skies.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Strange Magic by an Evil Woman?
Turn 'em To Stone, I say.