early start

canhawkfan

Reaction score
do you guys think we can be as fired up at noon as we are at 5:15pm.
I hope so

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
canhawkfan":kjxgyb4j said:
do you guys think we can be as fired up at noon as we are at 5:15pm.
I hope so
It's the NFC Championship Game. In our house. We could kick off at 3:45am PST, and our boys would be JUST as fired up as at 5:15pm PST.

purpleworld

Reaction score
Errrrrr, it's at '12'.....gotta love that! Rock on 12th Man, bring your A game!!

tacomahawk

Reaction score
We are tailgate camping. I just don't plan to sleep much at all, and keep a good buzz all night and long into the afternoon. As Russ says, "no time to sleep."

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wenhawk":bupn3frg said:
It won't be as loud as vs Carolina, there will be thousands of packer fans.

LOL. :34853_doh:

BlueBlood

Reaction score
tacomahawk":bi3hvfxx said:
We are tailgate camping. I just don't plan to sleep much at all, and keep a good buzz all night and long into the afternoon. As Russ says, "no time to sleep."

Ummmmm, that's not how alcohol works. You're only rocking a good buzz for about 5 hours after that you'll crash whether you like it or not.

You'll be better off getting wasted and passing out around 3 am. Wake up with a bloody Mary around 10:00 am and you'll be good to go.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Tis why I went with a bottle of wine last night. Not been feeling it so went soft. Not sure what I am planning today. Maybe I shall get some work done if the weather cooperates and then another bottle of wine tonight??? never know. I just hope the game does not interrupt my naptime. :mrgreen: