Mistakes will determine the outcome of SEAvsGB

tom sawyer

Reaction score
When you think about it, last weeks outcome was highly influenced by the mistakes Cam made in throwing (poorly) toward #25 and #31 of our team.

Last NFCCG it was Kaepy's crappy throw to Crabby that was deflected and sealed that game.

It will happen again. Our hope and prediction that it will not hapen to us, we play very carefully for this reason, it's a PC philosophy!!

oasis

Reaction score
1 give some credit to our D. Those mistakes were made because we limited the throwing options and applied good pressure.
2 that's every team's philosophy.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We execute that philosophy BETTER than MOST teams. Usually

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
It's funny how the better our team is, the more mistakes the other team makes. Kinda like how the harder you work, the "luckier" you get.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Packers fans will realize it was a mistake for their team to show up in Seattle once they get handled in epic fashion by the Seahawks.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I have always felt that football is a game of who makes the fewest mistakes. If you break it down to individual mistakes on each play it is more apparent. Blocks, and tackling are some of the biggest. Our defense in particular makes few mistakes. The stay on assignment and tackle well. Hence the success.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I half agree.

I think even if the Hawks make a couple mistakes, they have the talent to win anyway. But if GB makes any big mistakes? It's gonna get ugly.

ptisme

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1ng8ylg3 said:
I half agree.

I think even if the Hawks make a couple mistakes, they have the talent to win anyway. But if GB makes any big mistakes? It's gonna get ugly.
probably....

Smellyman

Reaction score
The mistakes was Sherm and Earl each dropping one. Otherwise it is much much worse.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Neither of these teams really make mistakes.

I expect it to come down to one team being able to move the ball for a couple more drives than the other.

idahohawk

Reaction score
I think whoever has the most points will win! Lock it in!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Mistakes often = Turnovers

Winning the turnover battle usually wins the game.

Not exactly a bold prediction.