Team Injuries and where Seattle ended up

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
It really is amazing how this team plays considering that we are one of the most injured teams in the NFL. The Seahawks finished third in the league with the most players on injured reserved this year with 16.

I think we all know how special our coaching staff is but the ability to play at the level they are with the injuries they sustained is pretty awesome. Luckily one of those injuries was not to Wilson.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Who is #1 and 2

Vikings have to be up there. They had a lot of injuries this year

Northhawk

Reaction score
Great point. I think some under estimate how hard we were and continue to be hit not to mention the trade of PH and loss of Tate to FA.

In these areas, we are weaker than last year.

ptisme

Reaction score
I find it ironic that for the first time in 5 years the Packers are relatively healthy in the playoffs. We really only have one starter injured (other than Raji on IR): Aaron Rodgers....

kjreid

Reaction score
ptisme":1de0ahxa said:
I find it ironic that for the first time in 5 years the Packers are relatively healthy in the playoffs. We really only have one starter injured (other than Raji on IR): Aaron Rodgers....

Yeah, but Raji is a beast that I am glad won't be trying to Stop Beastmode!!

ptisme

Reaction score
kjreid":20pkmjwf said:
ptisme":20pkmjwf said:

Yeah, but Raji is a beast that I am glad won't be trying to Stop Beastmode!!
I went watch a few practices before he was injured in August and nobody could stop him... They had him on a one year "prove it" contract and he was on a mission.... The run defense really suffered when he went down.....