Whatever You Think Works For Ya, Green Bay...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Lordy. :34853_doh:

Wisconsin radio station bans Seattle music before Seahawks game

MILWAUKEE, Wis. - A Wisconsin radio station has slapped a ban on all music and bands from the Seattle area in the run-up to Sunday's NFC championship game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks.

"Beginning Wednesday morning at 12 a.m. CT, the station's listeners will hear no Heart, no Nirvana, no Pearl Jam, no songs from any band that calls Seattle home," radio station 94.5 "The Lake" says in a posting on its website. The station's ban on Seattle music will continue until after the game.

According to the The Lake's website, the ban is needed to change the bad karma that has dogged the Packers in their previous games with the Seahawks in Seattle.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Wis- ... 64511.html

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Well, looks like they will be missing out on some pretty good music. I thought all they listened to out there was polka music anyway.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Well, we're definitely going to have to ban...er...cheese? I know - how about Old Milwaukee beer! I've used it to kill slugs but now I'm switching! That'll show 'em.

Cartire

Reaction score
I like it.

This is the funnest part of the season because of rivaling states and fandom. God football is good.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Aros":2i0pn72x said:

MILWAUKEE, Wis. - A Wisconsin radio station has slapped a ban on all music and bands from the Seattle area in the run-up to Sunday's NFC championship game between the Green Bay Packers and Seattle Seahawks.

"Beginning Wednesday morning at 12 a.m. CT, the station's listeners will hear no Heart, no Nirvana, no Pearl Jam, no songs from any band that calls Seattle home," radio station 94.5 "The Lake" says in a posting on its website. The station's ban on Seattle music will continue until after the game.

According to the The Lake's website, the ban is needed to change the bad karma that has dogged the Packers in their previous games with the Seahawks in Seattle.

It's called a publicity stunt. It worked. You posted the article complete with a link so others could read it too. ;)

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Also, let's not forget that we should be eating freedom fries and freedom kissing our girlfriends.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Yes great business for seattle local komo news. The plan allllllll alonggggggggg.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
we are boycotting wisconsin by sending them home using former Badger Russell Wilson.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KING5Seattle/status/555468804328005632[/tweet]

BLUE FRIDAY STRIKES BACK

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
PackerNation":3bqds4sh said:
Aros":3bqds4sh said:

It's called a publicity stunt. It worked. You posted the article complete with a link so others could read it too. ;)

Dammit, these fargin' bastages are getting into our head. Oohhhh, they are good.

Hawks46

Reaction score
fenderbender123":21k79v9a said:
Also, let's not forget that we should be eating freedom fries and freedom kissing our girlfriends.

Too bad that didn't last. Screw the French.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Funny, since Aaron Rodgers and several other Packers were at the Pearl Jam concert I attended in Milwaukee in October.