Twilight Zone's Oddest Unfathomable Nightmare

kidhawk

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":1tfu3vev said:
Rodgers out but Flynn comes out and throws it down our throat... :17:

I liked Flynn and think he's a decent quarterback but never felt he'd be more than a short term gap guy until we got our guy. Luckily our guy came a lot faster than expected and we never had to use Flynn.

With that said, Flynn isn't going to light up the LOB, it's just not going to happen. Not even in the Twilight Zone

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Kam Chancellor hits ball out of said throat, Sherman tips it to Thomas, who rabbit punches it to Lynch who moonwalks the ball into the Packers endzone.

Seahawks win.

Packers make cheese.

Bring it.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":348chyrd said:

Oh you mean the guy that has a lower ceiling than frodos house? He couldn't perform at all against the LOB in practice and the pressure he'd have with the 12s, whom he failed in front of. That crowd would probably not be that loud due to gut wrenching laughter.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
morgulon1":1x0004xn said:
Funny I had that same thought. Then I laughed my ass off.

It crossed my mind. My GF was like dafuq you laughing for?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Flynn's stat line:

34 of 39 for 62 yards and 5 interceptions

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kidhawk":256n6efq said:
DJ_CJ":256n6efq said:

I liked Flynn and think he's a decent quarterback but never felt he'd be more than a short term gap guy until we got our guy. Luckily our guy came a lot faster than expected and we never had to use Flynn.

With that said, Flynn isn't going to light up the LOB, it's just not going to happen. Not even in the Twilight Zone

But Flynn has a lightcycle and understands video games and owns his own arcade..and took down the MCP (master control Program)....oops wrong movie and wrong script....in the immortal words of Rosanna Rosannadanna, "nevermind".

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kidhawk":xqoqwk9g said:
DJ_CJ":xqoqwk9g said:

Yup, Flynn's weakness has always been his mediocre arm strength. He wouldn't be able to throw anything past our secondary.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
As an avid fan of The Twilight Zone, I would remind you that the quandary of each episode was usually directed specifically at a small group of people, and more often than not, just a SINGLE person. I submit to you this: If anything, Flynn playing in THIS game, against THIS team would be his personal door into... The Twilight Zone.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":lc5jnrds said:
As an avid fan of The Twilight Zone, I would remind you that the quandary of each episode was usually directed specifically at a small group of people, and more often than not, just a SINGLE person. I submit to you this: If anything, Flynn playing in THIS game, against THIS team would be his personal door into... The Twilight Zone.
Nice

morgulon1

Reaction score
BlueBlood":1e3850ez said:
morgulon1":1e3850ez said:
Funny I had that same thought. Then I laughed my ass off.

It crossed my mind. My GF was like dafuq you laughing for?

Irony runs deep in this league. Flynn was our QBOTF and was paid as such , now he'll be on the sideline of the opposing team holding a clipboard. Discount double check on one leg is better than Flynn.