Who raises the flag in the NFC Championship????

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Who do want to see or who do you guess it will be??

I'm at a loss for who it could be!

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Randy Johnson, Jay Buhner, Bill Gates, Barack Obama, Snoop Dog, the little girl from Tennessee that survived the plane crash, Michael Robinson, Joey Galloway, the Boz...

Brett Favre would be epic!!!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
harvinintro.jpg

Now on a serious note......Randy Johnson would make sense since he just got inducted into the MLB HOF. Still don't think we've seen Holmgren raise the flag, that would be really cool. I'm not sure if King Felix or Cano have raised the flag, but I'd have no problem with that.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He's not a big enough name to raise it, but I'd love to see Derrick Coleman raise the flag. I thought there would be a chance Sidney would raise it last year after he got injured.

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":b8kuyr45 said:
harvinintro.jpg

Now on a serious note......Randy Johnson would make sense since he just got inducted into the MLB HOF. Still don't think we've seen Holmgren raise the flag, that would be really cool. I'm not sure if King Felix or Cano have raised the flag, but I'd have no problem with that.

That's what I was thinking about Randy Johnson. King Felix has done it but not Cano.

themunn

Reaction score
Can't argue with Paul Allen.

Wouldn't mind a repeat of the season opening HoFers (given the opponent too).

Alternatively: All the guys on the roster who can't be activated (Mebane, Miller, Richardson, Coleman etc) - teammates helping pump up the fans when they can't help on the field. Think that would be pretty cool.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
themunn":1x2qfjcv said:
Can't argue with Paul Allen.

Wouldn't mind a repeat of the season opening HoFers (given the opponent too).

Alternatively: All the guys on the roster who can't be activated (Mebane, Miller, Richardson, Coleman etc) - teammates helping pump up the fans when they can't help on the field. Think that would be pretty cool.

I like the idea of all the injured Seahawks raising the flag. Would be very cool. Definitely would get the Hawks pumped to play.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Paul Allen would keep the tradition, and I like the idea of the injured Seahawks, but isn't it time we brought back.....

2008574924.jpg

The Walrus?

He's never done it. And I say it's high time he does.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Maulbert":28xl138x said:
Paul Allen would keep the tradition, and I like the idea of the injured Seahawks, but isn't it time we brought back.....

2008574924.jpg

The Walrus?

I think Holmgren would be a good choice for obvious reasons.

But wouldn't is also be a bit weird? I mean, he could still be coaching or in a front-office somewhere if he wanted... It's not like he was forced into retirement. So, if he loved us enough to raise the flag, and the Seahawks loved him enough for him to raise the flag, why isn't he part of the organization already?

A

Anonymous

Maulbert":1rgln3f4 said:

2008574924.jpg

The Walrus?

A SB40 commemorative pennant says this user is correct.