Cowboys or Packers

Would you rather have faced the Cowboys or Packers in the NFCCG?

• Cowboys. I wanted redemption for the loss.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Cowboys because I think it would have been an easier win.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Packers. Enough of the crybabies (FailMary is still in their heads)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Packers. I think it would be the easier game to win.

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • (Read my comments)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

White Devil

Reaction score
I wanted redemption and for the Seahawks to be the ones to shut that incredibly horrid fanbase down...but I'll take the Pack and their obnoxious fans. It honestly didn't matter.

Cowboys fans needed to understand they played a totally different team a couple of months ago. I knew they wouldn't make it out of Green Bay though. Now they're losing their defensive coordinator that manufactured the best anyone alive could get out of the talent they have. I predict they will quietly go back to fighting to be 8-8 again next year.

dutchman063

Reaction score
Rodgers calf is going to render him imobile, she be a decided advantage for hawks

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
Unfortunately my Boys didn't make it back to Seattle to play a vastly different Seahawks team that is playing better football now.

I wanted to see it badly. I didn't know if we could win there again, it would be extremely tough, but I was looking forward to seeing Dallas take on the challenge cause I think we had at least a good shot.

It didn't work out for us though. Congrats to you fine folks on your team making the NFC Championship game again this year.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Personally, I wanted to face the Cowboys and to get redemption against them. I'm cool with the Packers, don't get me wrong. With how banged up Rodgers is and facing a less than stellar run defense, I think the Packers are a great matchup for us. What I didn't want though is for the potential naysayers (after we win the Super Bowl) to be able to say, "Yeah, but you guys didn't beat the Cowboys. The Cowboys came in to your house, beat you guys, and would have beaten you again in the NFCCG." I wanted to be able to silence that crap once and for all. BUT ... that was something that obviously was out of our hands. As I said, I'm happy for the Packers (as we can help to further erase that "Fail Mary" nonsense) ... but really wanted to see Romo and to shut the mouths of all those National experts who have been falling all over themselves in Romo love on our home turf.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I definitely wanted to get the chance for revenge but I do think we match up better with green Bay so I was fine either way. It sure was sweet being able to knock out the 9ers last year though.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":x28tu33z said:
Personally, I wanted to face the Cowboys and to get redemption against them. I'm cool with the Packers, don't get me wrong. With how banged up Rodgers is and facing a less than stellar run defense, I think the Packers are a great matchup for us. What I didn't want though is for the potential naysayers (after we win the Super Bowl) to be able to say, "Yeah, but you guys didn't beat the Cowboys. The Cowboys came in to your house, beat you guys, and would have beaten you again in the NFCCG." I wanted to be able to silence that crap once and for all. BUT ... that was something that obviously was out of our hands. As I said, I'm happy for the Packers (as we can help to further erase that "Fail Mary" nonsense) ... but really wanted to see Romo and to shut the mouths of all those National experts who have been falling all over themselves in Romo love on our home turf.
Just look at it this way, the Rams also beat us at the Clink last Season too, but where did that get 'em when all was said and done?.....NOWHERE.
It would have been the same for the Cowboys, and they would have been just as dejected as they were today in GB.
Rodgers knows that he's going to be facing a pretty healthy, hostile, hungry, and hot Seahawks here in Seattle.
As far as the "Fail Mary" shit, Rodgers and the rest of the "Cheesy Bunch" had their chance to clear up their reputation, when they played us earlier in the Season :141847_bnono:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan":t8yan7uo said:
Unfortunately my Boys didn't make it back to Seattle to play a vastly different Seahawks team that is playing better football now.

I wanted to see it badly. I didn't know if we could win there again, it would be extremely tough, but I was looking forward to seeing Dallas take on the challenge cause I think we had at least a good shot.

It didn't work out for us though. Congrats to you fine folks on your team making the NFC Championship game again this year.
See, now this is how most Cowboy fans I run into conduct themselves...grounded and modest.

I don't get where charcterizations such as 'horrid' come from, unless some hawk fans inexplicably find themselves with the wrong crowds. [emoji6]

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3p6f2f1s said:
Just look at it this way, the Rams also beat us at the Clink last Season too, but where did that get 'em when all was said and done?.....NOWHERE.

It was the Cards but point taken.