Divisional Tickets Available on TM right now

mikeak

Reaction score
Got it awhile ago. Was $700+ for club seats and $300 for level 300

those are supposedly official prices - decided not to buy

kidhawk

Reaction score
Yes, there are quite a few resale tickets available. Odds are good that for those who can push it close to kickoff, they may be able to get tickets at a pretty reasonable cost. That won't be the case next week no matter who we play

pmedic920

Reaction score
kidhawk":38dm9ag0 said:
Yes, there are quite a few resale tickets available. Odds are good that for those who can push it close to kickoff, they may be able to get tickets at a pretty reasonable cost. That won't be the case next week no matter who we play

Last years NFCCG was one of the most amazing things I've even witnessed/ been a part of. Said many times that I wouldn't trade even for the SB win.

If anybody is contemplating Spending the outrageous money to go and can swing it. I highly recommend it. Obviously this year will be a little different, but go if you can.
Wish I could.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
pmedic920":eovnh12d said:
kidhawk":eovnh12d said:

Last years NFCCG was one of the most amazing things I've even witnessed/ been a part of. Said many times that I wouldn't trade even for the SB win.

If anybody is contemplating Spending the outrageous money to go and can swing it. I highly recommend it. Obviously this year will be a little different, but go if you can.
Wish I could.

I didn't go last year, the only game I went to was the cards game, I was looking at tix for the divisional round, but honestly thought I better not risk "being the bad luck guy" lol

But I know what your talking about. I was there for the beast quake game. Thats something ill never forget.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I will be there next week, no matter what. Last year there was a good opportunity to buy after we beat NO and before SF won, then sell right after SF won, but I doubt that opportunity will be there this year.

- bsd