To Get You In The Mood .. SoundFX from last year (NFCCG)

byau

Reaction score
I was actually looking for something else on youtube, but this popped up in my feed/search. And I hadn't seen it before.

It is the soundFX from last year's NFCGG vs 49ers, but posted only just recently.

Two parts I liked about it and why I'm posting it is it makes me think about this Saturday's game

1) In the video, there is a part in there with a few clips of 49ers coach/players talking to each other about the sound in the stadium and that they can't hear each other (in fact there's one part where a player is trying to ask his coach something and the coach keeps saying "WHAT? I can't hear you?")

When it comes to this Saturday...With all that's been written about Cam and preparing for playing in CLink for the first time, and Sherman, when asked about CLink noise, saying it's unnerving, combined with seeing the aforementioned part of the clip from a 49ers team that IS familiar with playing at the CLink and still being unnerved ... makes me really interested in seeing how Cam and the Panthers will react on Saturday to the Playoff Version of the 12th Man

2) In the video at the end, Bradshaw interviews Wilson post-game. The interview itself is not shown. What is shown is after the interview, Wilson takes advantage of the opportunity of one of the most SB-winning QBs being next to him and asks Bradshaw "So what does it take to win the SB?" and Bradshaw gives him a few words of advice

When it comes to this Saturday, thinking of Wilson and also the Cam vs Wilson threads and discussions, I had mentioned I like Wilson because he prepares for everything. He doesn't just prepare, he prepares more. And more. And more. So watching just this bit of the clip, it's just a reminder that it's built in our awesome QB to always see opportunities to always be preparing. When he sees Bradshaw right next to him, well of cousre it's natural for him to just take advantage and pop Bradshaw for advice. Seeing this kind of stuff makes me really appreciate again what Wilson has in him that makes him ..well, him. He definitely won't be looking past Saturday and will treat this Panthers defense as a threat and attempt to go 1-0 this Saturday!

Here's the clip! Rev it up! Enjoy!

[youtube]uEk4WlPhe9U[/youtube]

It's the dang playoffs! Let's....GO!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
nepahawk":2jhdn8s9 said:
That never gets old, LOVE IT!!!!!!

Go Hawks!!!!

Nope. Never. Every time I rewatch these 'old' clips, I see things that remind me about how this team has become who they are. Their success is born of the intangible: chemistry, trust in each other, a true team. Whatever you want to call it. Its there in spades.

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
evergreen":2ayx6mop said:
It's awesome! Especially Wilson convincing Pete to go for it. Did this one show that? Anyway, the fan montage is better.

http://www.downvids.net/seahawks-fan-re ... 27478.html[youtube][/youtube]

I remember that conversation which I think is in the full soundFX. And yup I love that conversation in the soundFX. Proof that it was deliberate and planned and Russell's confidence in getting them to jump.

However, this video wasn't the full Sound FX, it is a really well done combo of SoundFX and highlight with the NFL narration... really well done ..and REALLY GETS ME PUMPED!

GO HAWKS!