Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch, Pam Oliver on @NFLonFOX's call

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
:pukeface: Time to listen to my man "Holy Catfish" Raible!
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/552231238392487936[/tweet]

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I actually like Lynch..maybe im in the minority though... :?

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Lynch does a good job. This is Fox's better team. It's really CBS that brings ebola to the airwaves, since I'd rather eat a 20-year-old piece of dog crap than listen to Phil Simms drool all over a table for 3+ hours.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":5c6k1g8m said:
Lynch does a good job. This is Fox's better team. It's really CBS that brings ebola to the airwaves, since I'd rather eat a 20-year-old piece of dog crap than listen to Phil Simms drool all over a table for 3+ hours.

OUCH.....why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Chewie must be back from vacation??? a a a a a a a a a aa a a a aa a a aaaa a a a

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Glad to be going to the game so I don't have to look and/or listen to Chewbacca. She's probably still sad about her precious Niners not making the playoffs. :roll:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":27hav8eg said:
MidwestHawker":27hav8eg said:

OUCH.....why don't you tell us how you really feel?

No right on the mark...I cant stand watching games on CBS. IDK what it is but the quality just seems second rate compared to watching any game on FOX, regardless of announcers. I cant quite put my finger on it...maybe its the angles they show or maybe its a little more zoomed out or something, not sure..but it sucks

Lanakila

Reaction score
I went to the Arizona game and actually saw pam Oliver from about 30 feet away. That is one unfortunate looking woman. I hope that losing weight was one of her New Years resolutions. Yikes!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Lanakila":21q4kd20 said:
I went to the Arizona game and actually saw pam Oliver from about 30 feet away. That is one unfortunate looking woman. I hope that losing weight was one of her New Years resolutions. Yikes!

I did not see her there.....but we were up a bit higher. Dunno if that was an advantage or not. he he he

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Decided to watch the Blu Ray of last year's NFC Championship game last night.

"It really isn't loud in this stadium at all. In fact it's so quiet I'm able to whisper to the water boy next to me why Kaep is such a sexy dreamy man and how I plan on being naked in the middle of the SF lockerroom huddle with champagne poured all over me as soon as they win this game."

.......................................................................................- Chewbacca, discussing the noise at C-Link

Completely forgot that she had to chime in on air how she thought it really wasn't loud for that game. Shaddup!

I won't say that I hate that woman, but if I never see her on TV again, it would be a good thing.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Just as long as next week if it ends up being Seattle and Dallas it's not Aikman and Buck. After listening to Aikman last week and in previous games when Dallas HAS BEEN GOOD. I don't want any part of that Dallas love fest.

Then again there is always a mute button...

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I don't think that Aikman is very good on color, but I've found him to be a lot more professional than most when it comes to avoiding the appearance of bias toward his old team.

canfan

Reaction score
I like the crew in general, but I have no respect for Pam Oliver after she bragged about challenging the refs prior to the game in Candlestick last year about whether or not they were going to call Seattle on defensive holding. After the game, Pete's only comment on the refs was that he wished they would call both teams the same way, so you have to think there was an impact from her actions. Then she tried to make KJ Wright sound like a drug crazed lunatic when he was frustrated over injuring his foot and threw his helmet. AND lets not forget how she was almost in tears interviewing Jim Harbaugh after the NFC conference game last year. I like to think that her lack of professionalism when it came to Seattle last year cost her a job with the #1 broadcast crew.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1gj1lznc said:
I don't think that Aikman is very good on color, but I've found him to be a lot more professional than most when it comes to avoiding the appearance of bias toward his old team.

Agreed, Aikman does a good job of staying neutral for the most part, and that is all a fan can really ask for. Was truly hoping Pam Oliver would never soil the Clink again. C'est La Vie!