In Honor of the Panthers

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
We may not have given them beast quake to chew on but we do have Walt Quake. Simply the biggest destruction of a lineman I have ever seen by our hall of fame left tackle...

Enjoy

[youtube]Nd-BSrVsRDs[/youtube]

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Such a badass play. Dude got destroyed.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
seahawks187":uhnkjqn4 said:
damn I wish we could clone walter jones

if we had walter in his prime with Lynch in the backfield I'm pretty sure they would just cancel the season.

ctrcat

Reaction score
That was Mike Rucker, who was a former pro bowler and far from chopped liver. He did beat Jones for a sack later in the game, albeit far too little too late.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3ul57y0z said:
seahawks187":3ul57y0z said:

if we had walter in his prime with Lynch in the backfield I'm pretty sure they would just cancel the season.

Apparently the Panther faithful think you are "dumb pig farmer".

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... ars/page-2

scroll down to William Moore.

They are singling out other posters as well LOL.
We are being invaded by Panther fans.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Those guys over there write like they're 12. Or maybe immature 15-16. Not worth the effort of trying to engage them in any kind of meaningful football talk.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":10e9z5up said:
Hawknballs":10e9z5up said:
seahawks187":10e9z5up said:

Apparently the Panther faithful think you are "dumb pig farmer".

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... ars/page-2

scroll down to William Moore.

They are singling out other posters as well LOL.
We are being invaded by Panther fans.
I love that all these opposing teams' fans call Seattle fans "dumb" and "idiots" when Seattle is consistently rated one of the most literate cities in America. I get a good chuckle out of that. If you want to pick an insult how about our moss-covered (insert any noun here), our sandals-with-socks wearers, our suicide rate, or fascinating history of serial killers. Calling literate people stupid is woefully uninformed. Much worse, it's just plain lazy smack talk.

Even if you're just talking football, national broadcasters often comment on how savvy Seattle fans are.

If you think quotes like Hawknballs' up there are literal, you may be humor impaired. It's okay, there's hope for you. Try this book from Jay Leno. As for that link, come (and scroll down) for the Leno jokes, stay (and scroll back up) for the sex games & toys.

Step up y'all's game, Panther fans! :lol: