Bring on those kitty cats!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ain't no way they are leaving Century Link with a "W".

MLTHawk

Reaction score
After watching Detroit play, I'm happy we are getting the Cats. That doesn't mean I don't think we wouldn't beat Detroit, because I do. I just think it's going to be a lot easier match up and hopefully less risk of injury. Dallas and Greenbay are also forced to beat each other up now.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
AKA.. NFC Championship will be played in Seattle.

Detroit could have posed a problem, I don't see a way Carolina beats this team right now

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
MLTHawk":ytv4e52o said:
After watching Detroit play, I'm happy we are getting the Cats. That doesn't mean I don't think we wouldn't beat Detroit, because I do. I just think it's going to be a lot easier match up and hopefully less risk of injury. Dallas and Greenbay are also forced to beat each other up now.

Yep, that's how I feel. Man, for most of that Dallas game, I was like, "Damn, the Lions mean business." I too feel we will beat any team coming to Seattle in January, but I'm not going to pretend I wasn't a bit nervous had the Lions been able to play a complete game like they did for much of it.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
No way no how do they come to our house and win. They've lost the last three years against us in their house!

Mick063

Reaction score
I really don't care which team Seattle plays, but I'm pulling for the Packers so that justice can be served for the bad no-call against the Lions.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Both a Cowboys or Packers NFCCG will be a glorious display of defeat for either team. Bring IT!

Geologic

Reaction score
I really think you guys are underestimating the Panthers. They have a tough defense that can stifle our offense. This can be a grind it out type of game.

ruca

Reaction score
I agree we should win but I see a ton of people overlooking the Panthers. They could've easily beat us last year if Kam didn't ball out for that fumble.

This year, another close one and it was before they changed their lineup majorly.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
It always is a grind it out type game with them. Ill chock that up to the 10AM starts on the road early in the season (HEAT!) but seriously the way this team is playing right now and were at home with the 12th man going nuts and its a night game? I just don't see how we lose.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Geologic":10ud9mop said:
I really think you guys are underestimating the Panthers. They have a tough defense that can stifle our offense. This can be a grind it out type of game.

I think you're overestimating them. They just beat Ryan Lindley, Matt Ryan (with no OL or defense), Johnny Manziel/Brian Hoyer, and Drew Brees who was nowhere near the Brees of old all year.

They have a nice defense yes.. but not much else. We should win fairly easily.. it will probably be a grind it out type contest early, as they all seem to be.. but we will pull away late.

DrDix

Reaction score
Can't wait for the Panthera ignorant, annoying fan base to be shut up. It will be great. Nothing better than seeing Cam lose.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ruca":2ob2p3z4 said:
I agree we should win but I see a ton of people overlooking the Panthers. They could've easily beat us last year if Kam didn't ball out for that fumble.

That game was in September of 2013...... in Carolina

Hell, even comparing this seasons matchup, the Seahawks are LIGHT YEARS ahead of where they were now.

And again.. fans can overlook teams all they want. It means nothing. The team will be focused, sharp and rested. Fan confidence level doesn't change anything from the outcome. :lol:

ruca

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3bbpk4kl said:
ruca":3bbpk4kl said:

That game was in September of 2013...... in Carolina

Hell, even comparing this seasons matchup, the Seahawks are LIGHT YEARS ahead of where they were now.

And again.. fans can overlook teams all they want. It means nothing. The team will be focused, sharp and rested. Fan confidence level doesn't change anything from the outcome. :lol:

I'm just saying: I love confidence but I don't foresee a blowout. That's all. They play tough but we should be able to confuse Cam and force TOs.

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
You guys got the better team from Coaches down, its gonna be insane for our young team to go into a loud stadium like Seattle's but this is the matchup I wanted, maybe are guys play a little better knowing you guys have had our number the last few meetings.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Geologic":3ni0640v said:

Panthers will only score 13 maximum. Which means we only need 14. I think its OK to ink our name in the NFCCG.

Latest posts