Have STH been able to Print playoff tkts

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Yet? When I go my account manager it says tkts not available yet for printing??????

grizbob

Reaction score
So they're making you wear your tickets as tatoos :?

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
I haven't printed mine yet, but i got an email the other day that said they were ready for print.

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, I got an e-mail saying the tickets were ready for printing. I transferred them to a co-worker so if you can transfer them, you should be able to print them.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Marlin Man":2ohh6ksj said:
Yet? When I go my account manager it says tkts not available yet for printing??????

I assume you're talking about Stub Hub, which is also where I got my tix.

You just need to be patient it took about 20 minutes for it to load and show the tickets.

kaledoniain

Reaction score
Marlin Man":1rjxgqd2 said:

Yes I was able to print my tickets last week from account manager. Maybe send your rep a message if yours are not available yet.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Printed mine today when I got to work, no problems. Although they don't let you print the NFC Championship yet. But, they will next week after the beat down :D

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I printed mine off the Seahawks account manager a week or more ago. If that's the account manager you're talking about - I hope that you went through the process to sign up for the tickets and didn't miss out...was your credit card charged?

Latest posts