uniforms

hawks85

Reaction score
i dont want to offend anyone on here, but is it me or do the seahawks uniform not so great. i dont like them at all. the helmet logo is cool but the jersey's not so much. i dont know why they took the friggin logo off the sleeves of the new uniforms.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Solid contribution.

I like the new jerseys and I say that while I sit here wearing a throwback Largent jersey with the Seahawk on the sleeve.

shawnsim

Reaction score
Meh. I love them. Many others as well. Fan since 76. I just wish we could wear our throwback unis at some point.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
i love the throw back jersey's. these new ones i am not feeeling 100 percent. there ok, but i like the logo on the sleeves. instead we get a big nike logo.

Seafan

Reaction score
They are well liked around the league. Best Seahawk uniform since the Seahawk sleeve jersey. I'm not a fan of the neon green but the current Hawk uniform is one of the best in the NFL.

pehawk

Reaction score
About time someone had the balls to bring this up. If it was 1993 I'd be buying you a "No Fear" t-shirt, because you're posting what no one else has the chalupas too.

Some people don't want to hear the harsh truth. You sir are doing the Lord's work.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Love our nontraditional uniforms.

Didn't love our 2001-2011 uniforms.

Love our original uniforms.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
The current Seahawk uni's are the coolest looking uniforms in ALL of football... NFL, CFL, arena, college, semi-pro, high school, middle school or pee wee leagues. I may be biased, but if some other team had 'em, I'd be very envious... I think... So you have terrible taste because our uni's are freaking A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! :thirishdrinkers: :p

SonicHawk

Reaction score
2009Alternates.jpg

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawks85, don't believe any of these dudes. They're just too scared to admit the emperor's nude.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wait a second. THEY TOOK OUT THE SLEEVEHAWK?! Why wasn't I informed?!?!?! There should have been a conversation about this at the time!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Funny, when they first came out 2 years ago, I hated them. Now, I actually really like them. Love them even. Bought one recently, my Kam Chancellor #31 jersey a few weeks ago.

253hawk

Reaction score
sammyc521":2rjxs43m said:
Didn't love our 2001-2011 uniforms.

Agreed. They reminded me of cheap nylon bed sheets or something. Gross. And the color didn't even match the helmet.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Our two most recent sets of uniforms absolutely devastate and annihilate our original uniforms, which were ugly as hell.

In my opinion.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I didn't care for the Holmgren era uniforms at all. I love the new version and hope they keep them for as long as possible. Colors are amazing, even though I'm not a huge fan of neon colors like our green. They pop to me as a combination.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Love em.

It's funny what winning and losing will do. I associate them with the best teams the Seahawks have ever had; whereas the Jags and Bucs also have crazy modern looking uniforms and they look terrible because of all the losing they do in them.

I'm too young to remember the Hawks being anything but bad-mediocre in the Hawk sleeve/silver helmet unis (never saw Zorn, Largent, and Easley; have slight memories of Tez's last years).

Latest posts