1 Month From Today

Largent80

Reaction score
I am having a gigantic Superbowl party and celebrating a Hawk WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll be the only one celebrating out of 76 of you that opened this thread.

You will be in a funk I guess?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am still gonna be in shock that we got in again...and am gonna be home or away for the game. Not sure yet. If I go away...prolly to Baker Oregon. I like that area...for some reason.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
given the stupid prices for tickets through the box office, i would rather watch games on TV and save my money for the SB game if they make it.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":2ejm0mf4 said:
given the stupid prices for tickets through the box office, i would rather watch games on TV and save my money for the SB game if they make it.

YYZ
[youtube]PlPseoYbDK0[/youtube]

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Wow talk of the Hawks in the Super Bowl and Rush doing YYZ in the same thread. Awesome. Possibly the only way it would've been better would be if the guys were doing La Villa Strangiato.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1x36aorl said:
who was the last team to win 3 super bowls in a row ?

anybody anybody
No team has ever won 3 SBs in a row. Only one team has ever won 3 straight NFL Championships, the 65, 66 and 67 Green Bay Packers. They also won the first 2 SBs which were after the 66 and 67 seasons. There was no SB yet after the 65 season (NFL and AFL had not yet merged) but it's actually very likely if there had been one they would've won that one as well. But since there wasn't, to date no team has won 3 SBs in a row.

As a side note, they also won the NFL Championship after the 61 and 62 seasons meaning they won 5 NFL titles in 7 years all under Vince Lombardi. Truly remarkable.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
If you want to count any championship..Look up the Browns with Otto Graham..With Paul Brown coaching,They won multiple titles..Don't have the stats on hand but it's impressive..

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Oh yeah Largent80 too bad I'm not in Calif anymore- I'd be there with ya..

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2atiac95 said:
If you want to count any championship..Look up the Browns with Otto Ghram..With Paul Brown coaching,They won multiple titles..Don't have the stats on hand but it's impressive..
Browns won the All-America Conference championship all 4 years the league existed IIRC, 46, 47, 48 and 49. I believe they also played for the NFL championship their first 6 years in the NFL, 50-55 but never won 3 in a row in that 6 season stretch. Otto Graham was their QB for all 10 of those seasons and therefore played for a league championship every one of his 10 years as a pro. Amazing.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
When we win, hopefully the parade ends up on Wed or Thurs since Im off those days

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1d5givlb said:

anybody anybody
Nobody in the Superbowl era though Buffalo did make to the Superbowl itself four years in a row. I think they are the only team to even do that.

el capitan

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3qga68hx said:
seahawk Dan":3qga68hx said:

anybody anybody
Nobody in the Superbowl era though Buffalo did make to the Superbowl itself four years in a row. I think they are the only team to even do that.

I thought losing XL was bad, imagine losing 4 straight Super Bowls...for a diehard Bills fan that must have been soul crushing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
el capitan":7ke16w0d said:
MizzouHawkGal":7ke16w0d said:
seahawk Dan":7ke16w0d said:

anybody anybody

I thought losing XL was bad, imagine losing 4 straight Super Bowls...for a diehard Bills fan that must have been soul crushing.
Yeah I can't even imagine.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
el capitan":3pr0s6p1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3pr0s6p1 said:
seahawk Dan":3pr0s6p1 said:

anybody anybody

Obviously given they finally made it to .500 or better for the first time since then. Personally I want Seattle to be the anti-Buffalo and win it 4 straight times, if they do that they would likely be regarded with the same respect as the legacy teams going forward for at least a generation if not more.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sooooooo we aren't gonna be hung over from Throwdown's birthday/national holiday????

Latest posts