Kings of the Toxic again

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Well with the regular season done the Seahawks have again landed on top of the Toxic Differential Chart.

The Hawks at #4 in turnover differential and #1 in explosive play differential

Per the site "Over the last 10+ seasons, a majority of teams that have won the Super Bowl finished the regular season in the Top 10 for Toxic Differential."

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats ... tial/2014/

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/teams ... onMin=1990

So now the second season start and we are 0-0, just need to go 3-0.

bryantology79

Reaction score
i went through each season (goes back to 1990) and i believe we set the record this year with 76.

OP
OP
EntiatHawk

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
I know this all flies in the face of what many believe about our team and especially our offense. People who do not follow this team and even some of those who do just don't see what we do on a very consistent basis, is make big plays and prevent them.

We are 10 in the league in scoring and 9th in offensive yards yet everyone thinks that our offense is horrible and cannot hang with the big boys, then factor in the last 6 games we are taking a knee and closing out games when we could actually score even more but don't.

Then factor in this, in our losses we lost by 9, 7, 2 and 4 points. With San Diego being the outlier where they kick a field goal after we turned it over on downs. The only two teams that actually manhandled us a bit were San Diego and Dallas and we were still in the game at the end.

This team is primed to do some damage in the Playoffs.

Lazyfingers

Reaction score
Look at the insane drop off. The 3rd place team in toxic differential has less than half the total that the Seahawks have.

taco40

Reaction score
Lazyfingers":26yoot37 said:
Look at the insane drop off. The 3rd place team in toxic differential has less than half the total that the Seahawks have.
Interesting that 8-8 SF is 4th and the "team to beat -New England" is 14th.

Latest posts