NFCC prediction

Rainger

Reaction score
Going on record. I predict that Seattle will beat Dallas at home in a revenge game in the NFCC game. 26 to 20

Who do you think Seattle will play? Do you have a score?

smerfy01

Reaction score
I think Seattle is gonna play the Packers.

We're gonna get the ball, and we're gonna score.

What a ride it would be to get back to the superbowl :)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Dallas might be the hottest team in the league right now.

I still think we beat them at home. The last two teams to go undefeated on the road made it to the Superbowl, so they have that going for them.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Dallas 8 and 0 record on the road is not what it seems. They only played 2 teams out of the 8 games that had more than 6 wins. Seattle and Philly. Their road wins were all against patsys other than those 2.

Also they only played 8 games against teams with winning records Seattle, SF, Zona, Philly 2 times, Colts. They were 3 and 3 in those games.

Erebus

Reaction score
rainger":2gdy25l6 said:
Dallas 8 and 0 record on the road is not what it seems. They only played 2 teams out of the 8 games that had more than 6 wins. Seattle and Philly. Their road wins were all against patsys other than those 2.

Also they only played 8 games against teams with winning records Seattle, SF, Zona, Philly 2 times, Colts. They were 3 and 3 in those games.
You're really going to try and diminish an 8-0 record that includes a win at Seattle? They can only play the games on their schedule.

andyh64000

Reaction score
We would absolutely crush Dallas in the NFC CG. In the first game we took them too lightly, the crowd freaking sucked, the Harvin thing came to a head, and Kam and Bobby were hurt and they still needed a miracle 3rd and 18 conversion to win it. Revenge, healthy defense (and O-line), team unity, a fired up crowd...we will destroy them.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Whoa there. We have to win the first one to get there. One game at a time.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3h366mo2 said:
No it is a prediction. Therefore I am predicting we get to the NFCC Game. Therefore I am predicting we win the next game. What are your predictions?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3n4ra9n2 said:

We actually dont play, so we can look as far ahead as we'd like ;)

The Grouch

Reaction score
My prediction?
PAIN
Seahawks beat Green Bay 31-23 in NFCC
Seahawks beat Panthers in Div round 24-13
GB beats Dallas in Div round 35-34
Arizona and Detroit remain irrelevant

PS, 'Hawks win the big'un vs Patriots 26-19
:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Erebus":27t9rczv said:
rainger":27t9rczv said:

You're really going to try and diminish an 8-0 record that includes a win at Seattle? They can only play the games on their schedule.
Yes I am going to diminish it. When a team plays one of the easiest schedules in football they get good records. Interestingly Seattle played the hardest schedule and still beat out Dallas in the standings.

Don Banks has also noticed who Dallas played on the road and wrote this

"Did the Cowboys have some fortunate road outcomes in 2014? Yeah, they did. They caught St. Louis in Week 3 and Seattle in Week 6, before those two clubs started playing greatly improved ball at home and on the road. They had a "road" game in London, against a 1-8 Jacksonville team in Week 10. And by the time the Cowboys traveled to the Giants and Bears in Weeks 12 and 14, respectively, both teams were a mess."

Maulbert

Reaction score
rainger":2p8wr34b said:
Erebus":2p8wr34b said:
rainger":2p8wr34b said:

Yes I am going to diminish it. When a team plays one of the easiest schedules in football they get good records. Interestingly Seattle played the hardest schedule and still beat out Dallas in the standings.

Don Banks has also noticed who Dallas played on the road and wrote this

"Did the Cowboys have some fortunate road outcomes in 2014? Yeah, they did. They caught St. Louis in Week 3 and Seattle in Week 6, before those two clubs started playing greatly improved ball at home and on the road. They had a "road" game in London, against a 1-8 Jacksonville team in Week 10. And by the time the Cowboys traveled to the Giants and Bears in Weeks 12 and 14, respectively, both teams were a mess."

Seattle didn't play the hardest schedule, but it was the hardest schedule for a playoff team, and Dallas really did have the easiest schedule in football. Dallas's opponents were a combined 114-142 for a .445 win percentage. Seattle's SOS was 134-121-1 for a .525 win percentage.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
OK one step closer. Who will win between GB and Dallas???? I still hold by my prediction of the NFCC game. Your prediction? Is it GB or Dallas. What is the final score??

irocdave

Reaction score
What I hope will happen is Dallas beats the Pack tomorrow. I think Dallas has the better matchup with the Hawks. I want to see the Hawks take out Dallas in the NFCCG and avenge the regular season home loss. They can do it, convincingly. Dallas / Hawks NFCCG score prediction is Hawks 38, Cowboys 10. Yea, that's right. Unless the referees pull the same BS that the Lions experienced. I just cant see that happening again, the Hawks are the franchise the NFL wants to promote not the team owned by a old ass, no class pervert named Jerry Jones. The Hawks are the modern day NFL franchise, not the Jerry Joneses. That franchise is an embarrassment to the NFL.

Seafan

Reaction score
Hawks46":2xnxxl8k said:
Dallas might be the hottest team in the league right now.

I still think we beat them at home. The last two teams to go undefeated on the road made it to the Superbowl, so they have that going for them.

'boys may be hot but tomorrow they will be freezing. Packers by 3.

Packers will be a good warmup for SB49.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Well It looks like I have to revise my prediction of the final score in the NFCC game.

So here we go. Seattle 31 GB 23

EDIT: not sure they can score 23 points but I was giving them 1 TD more than our season average which was around 16 points a game. Mind you with Rogers gimpy leg it could be 13. LOL