.NET New Year Giveaway of NewEra Hats

RockHawk

Reaction score
.NET Community,
We all love the Seahawks community we've built here, and during the hoilday season and to celebrate the new year (and our second SuperBowl shot), we want to give away 5 NewEra On-Field Stretch 39thirty Hats as a thank you for making us the best Seahawks community on the interwebs!
FF 1726355ALT3 xl

This is thanks in part to NewEra for donating these killer caps, so I want to thank them for their support of the site. Make sure to check out their Seahawks hat selection at http://www.neweracap.com/en_US/Explore/ ... hawks.aspx

So to win, all you need to do is reply in this topic with why you love Seahawks.NET and what makes our community what it is. In 7 days, we'll enter all of the usernames into a random selector and 5 lucky users will win. We'll contact them via PM to get your shipping info.

Happy Holidays, and may the new year bring you a NewEra Hat and a second SuperBowl victory for our Hawks!

kjreid

Reaction score
That is an easy question for me..........Living in Omaha, the .Net family keeps me informed on everything Seahawks and not only everything Seahawks but the contributors to this site make .net the best site for any information on the web. I love my Seahawks and I Love .net.

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
Because most threads are interesting, people have great perspectives and the board is (mostly) free from trolls.

And they give away free hats.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
I have plenty of Seahawks hats so I don't need to be entered in this contest. However, I still want to say why I love .NET. It is a community of people who are all passionate about the Seahawks. Being a Seahawks fan has always been a huge part of my life and to be able to share that with others on a consistent basis is tough to do. For a long time it was somewhat difficult to find people that wanted to talk Seahawks but that all changed once I stumbled upon .NET. It is a website that I check more than any other, and feel like I'm missing out if I go a day or so without taking a look at what people are saying about my Hawks. Even though I don't participate much in the other forums (Smack Shack, NFL or College Forums) it's still a fun place to go and look at the bantering back and forth. Y'all (or most of y'all) are good people and I'm glad to be a part of this online community. Cheers ladies and gents!!!

Cartire

Reaction score
.NET

You were there when I needed you most.
A gracious, kind and courteous host.

You factor in to my daily routine.
I wish CanHawk would share his poutine.

No matter the struggles that happen through the day,
.NET is the oasis to quiet the fray.

Recounting the memories from a Tip and a Quake.
Sharing the joy with the community in its wake.

Having to proof-read every one of my post.
Thanks a lot Roland, I loath you the most. ;)

The joy of reading every ones thoughts,
Occasionally people arguing like tiny tots.

A place to come when you are feeling bored,
and get sucked in until your wife pulls the cord.

People feeling comfortable enough to give each other flack,
"What, YOU DONT AGREE!?!? Lets take this to the Shack." :thfight7:

Its the most visited place on my browser.
Its crazy to think it would have that kind of power.

The love for the Seahawks here is strong.
.NET is our home, a place where we all belong. :179417:

SeatownJay

Reaction score
This place has given me a place to discuss my favorite team with fellow fans since I moved to the East Coast in the late '90s. Without it I don't know what I would've done but I seriously doubt it would have been anywhere near as good.

danp1990

Reaction score
Being so far away from home this is really the only thing that keeps me into all things seahawks.plus I love the idea of people/our 12's to talk about our one favorite team.i hadn't really been a hat person until recently, but any hat I do buy HAS to be New Era Hats! Anyways thanks for the consideration.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Simply put, .net gives 12s everywhere an opportunity to "attend" every game and event, regardless of where they live, or what limitations they have. It gives the younger fans a chance to meet and know the older fans and vice versa. .Net is also a great curation of all things Seahawk related, including news, stories, and other bits of info.

Most importantly, the celebrations are that much sweeter with a community of true fans, and the disappointments are that much more tolerable when we share them together.

Go Hawks!

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Like many I was born and raised in the Great PNW. Career has moved me all over the country, currently I am in KC, KS. .Net allows me to stay connected, but mostly informed. I feel I am an avid fan, but so many of you are even more avid than me and you know so much about football I learn more about the intricacies of the game and team from you. That makes watching and rooting for my lifetime favorite team even more fun and interesting.

Mostly though I think the reason why I am compelled to visit .Net nearly every day multiple times, each day of the year is because although it is real, RIP Radish, it is also a break each day during those small times from reality. If you know what I mean. I love coming here wondering what awesome new post may have been shared, and knowing that if we lose I am never alone in my, "Man that sucked feels like I just got kicked in the gut!!" Feeling.

Thanks to all of you, and GO HAWKS!! Four more to go!

capncrunch

Reaction score
.net is kind of your one stop shop for all things Seahawk. I sometimes find myself bouncing around from various sites. A lot of the info. if already outdated. Let's say for injury recovery info. or roster moves, etc. So, I find it easier to just go to .net and somebody will already touch on what Pete Carroll said at the presser or espn or whatever. Plus, I don't get a chance to interact with Seahawk fans locally that much. So, of course it's cool to do so through .net. Beyond that, the level of analysis is quite high. It still kind of blows me away how good some of it is. There is some good humor too. You can approach it in different ways, which is kind of coo. It's also visually appealing and fairly advanced technology wise. I hope I win a hat. Thanks.

TAB420

Reaction score
"I got nowhere else to go!" and .Net has away of making all 12's feel welcome, even some non 12's. This is home, building address 1976, appartment 12.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I have yet to find a site that includes more of my favorite things than this site. Seahawks winning and niner fans crying.

I have had many laughs reading the Shack articles.

I have low blood pressure, so when I need my blood pressure to get higher, I read through PWR forums and that gets the job done quickly.

I am an agitator, so I enjoy this site because it lets me be myself and have fun agitating niner fans.

I have yet to meet any of you guys, but I think if we all got together you'd all gang up and kill me, but I'd still be having fun.

Thank you all for doing what you do here and keeping me informed on just about everything.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
The best people, quickest news source, and all-around great site that other team's fan pages want to be.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I love.NET because of it's Variety of topics in proper sections..It's easy to use and understand..The mods are pretty fair ..Being from Seattle years ago ..I miss it still today..This site allows me to interact with home folks and those that are not..We all have one thing in common..We are Seahawk fans so thats what make this community special..There isn't another one like this one..

Sac

Reaction score
Why do I love .NET?

iRoland's love of grammar and Apple products

Throw's musings on the benefits of fast food and emo selfies

pe's baby tossing contests and eloquent sense of humour

Zeb's zen outlook on life and constant outpouring of love and pug memes.

:les:

Sonic - my brotha

Scotte's willingness to go toe to toe with anyone.

DJ Toy's fantastic parade of ex's

cdallan, because i don't know why. Go Scotland?

Peaches' scarf.

Blitzer always letting us rag on him for his pessimism.

Abs PMing me the best fails.

MODERSHIP

Sailor's willingness to read my writing and helping to elevate from horrendous to less-horrendous-but-still-really-bad.

There are others, but.....I don't know. They escape me at the moment.

Go 'Hawks.

morgulon1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":qzxkuzwd said:
This place has given me a place to discuss my favorite team with fellow fans since I moved to the East Coast in the late '90s. Without it I don't know what I would've done but I seriously doubt it would have been anywhere near as good.

When I moved from the Pacific Northwest for 5 years I discovered .net in one of its earliest forms. 15 years later I still call it my Seahawk home. If I were to win a hat , please give it to a kid who doesn't have one.

Merry Christmas and God Bless...........

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
The Radish welcomed me. It was all great from there.

Latest posts