good video tribute found on the tube

chet380

Reaction score
Nice to see a little smidgeon of Kenny Easley -- he gets my vote for Best Hawk Ever

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome! I LOVE the quote from Carroll at the 12:25 mark. So much so I transcribed it word-for-word...

"The way we do it is really through empowerment. It's really through orchestrating a conscience and a belief in the system with what we're doing for the players and the coaches. It has to go through empowerment because what I do is I orchestrate them to know that they can't be beat. The knowing that they gain through the process that they're there with us is through showing them why they are capable of that thought. That showing them and illustrating to them in as vivid a manner that I can how good they can be and how good they can become.

Eventually, as a position group, as a coach, as a defense as an offense as a kicking team and all the way throughout, that's really how it happens. So it's my job to orchestrate the process were I can get them to the point to where I can convince them how great they are."

- Pete Carroll

Well coach, job well done. Bravo.

NFL Super Bowl XLVIII Denver Broncos vs Seatt 001

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Seamed like the author was kinda stealing the rainycity redemption style. Or at least trying to replicate it.

I liked the dance off part the best.