Doubtful:
CB E.J. Gaines (concussion, DNP).

Probable:
CB Janoris Jenkins (back, full)
DE Chris Long (DNP, not injury related)
C Scott Wells (back, full)

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Gosh I have to believe Chris Mathews is blowing a huge oppertunity here. Not his fault but what lousy timing.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Seahawks' full injury report

Out:
DE Demarcus Dobbs (ankle)
WR Jermaine Kearse (hamstring)

Questionable:
C Max Unger (knee/ankle)
TE Cooper Helfet (ribs)
WR Chris Matthews (hamstring)
CB Tharold Simon (shoulder)

Probable:
Russell Okung (chest)
TE Tony Moeaki (shoulder)
RB Marshawn Lynch (back)

For the Rams . . .

Doubtful:
CB E.J. Gaines (concussion, DNP).

Probable:
CB Janoris Jenkins (back, full)
DE Chris Long (DNP, not injury related)
C Scott Wells (back, full)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
unger's issue is an ankle which pete talked about a lot of guys having during the season and most just play with the pain but it never gets quite right. In this case I'm guessing they believe they can get through this game without him, and he can then have a couple more weeks to get back without aggravating it any further. In fact I'm guessing that's the case for a lot of these issues.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawknballs":onskng65 said:
I'm guessing they believe they can get through this game without him, and he can then have a couple more weeks to get back without aggravating it any further. In fact I'm guessing that's the case for a lot of these issues.

I didn't gather that from Pete's presser. A reporter asked him "would it be important to give Max some snaps, even if he can't go the whole game?"

Pete's answer: "That's not a consideration; we're trying to win the game," which I read as Max is day to day and will be game day decision because they really need him. He can either play because he's healthy enough, or not go because he is, 'duh,' not ready yet. If he can go, you can bet he will play the whole game, unless...knock on wood!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Patrick Lewis has been ballin' at center lately. They probably feel just fine going with Lewis at center for the Rams game and letting Unger heal more. No need to risk it, and limited upside, with a healthy Lewis and LJP as well. Pete sez Healthy Lewis > LJP > injured Unger@70%.

Of course, we might see LJP this week depending on matchups. Anyone know if it's LJP or Lewis getting snaps this week in practice?