Hawk Fans all over the world!

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
I cant figure out how to add myself, is there a way to just manually put a flag on the map? The searh function does not seem really good at finding places in Sweden...

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":2q13iv3a said:
I cant figure out how to add myself, is there a way to just manually put a flag on the map? The searh function does not seem really good at finding places in Sweden...

Yeah I see what you mean, I guess it's not that detailed.
For example, it doesn't let you add a town or city in New Jersey. I just had to click in the general area of New Jersey.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Just added myself, waiting to see it update with that little green pin in Ireland :D

taco40

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":utpfrmfp said:

On the lower left on the screen, click ADD YOURSELF.

A new screen shows up on the right which asks a short series of questions.

Click submit and the newspaper employee will add your information some time today. It's not instantaneous. Sort or like the reason for a delay on radio or TV.

Nog

Reaction score
Added myself. I'm surprised there aren't more Seahawks fan from France. The first televised (for public audience) SuperBowl was SB XL.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Mine got posted.
2a0152b458ccd3c229a5275da19add24.jpg

lsheldon

Reaction score
Appears you have to have a featured story before you can find yourself and story. Still, a lot better than what we had last year with just a map and pins count by state / country.

rideaducati

Reaction score
lsheldon":sqpixhsi said:
Appears you have to have a featured story before you can find yourself and story. Still, a lot better than what we had last year with just a map and pins count by state / country.

Not true. My story isn't featured and I found it. It doesn't have a flag, but there is a blue dot. There are 6 fans registered from Corona CA and I see all their stories when I click on the blue dot.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm, can't find mine...I added it early this week...

Nevermind I found it...Guess I wasn't good enough 12 to be a featured, LOL.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Aros":1m976tes said:
Hmm, can't find mine...I added it early this week...

Zoom in on where your city is located and then click "all stories" on the sidebar. There will be a blue dot with a number in it. Click that and you can scroll down to see your story.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
is it wrong to make a fake account so we can have French Guinea and Guyana covered? I want the America sweep. :stirthepot:

hadynshea

Reaction score
I was able to submit mine from Pennsylvania - hopefully we'll get represented in PA as a feature soon, since there are MANY Hawks fans in PA now. Growing up in the 70's and 80's, not so much. I was a lone wolf amongst many Eagles and Stealers fans. Yes, after SB XL, that is how I spell Stealers to my buddies. Pretty deserving if you ask me. I still can't look at Bill Leavy without my blood boiling and four letter words following soon after!

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!

Pak-Man12

Reaction score
dutchman063":2fq7su9y said:
The green flags?...I see about 10 seahawk fans outside the USA..

The green flags represent featured stories, not the number of fans. If you click on a country you can see people voting for their favorite player from that country, which gives a good idea where the fans are.

On that note, looks like Kim Jong-un is a fan of Beastmode. Can't imagine too many other people in N. Korea have Internet access.

And who voted from Antarctica?