Love for Lockett

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Lockette is really an awesome player and person, he really fits the team well. Love his play out there.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Wow! That's all I can say. Kind of like Browners highlight against the Cardinals, but much more meaningful. Channel 83 is having an awesome season that's for sure.

themunn

Reaction score
Ha that's awesome. I saw the blocks in real time and thought "man those are some good blocks thrown out there for him, other teams would probably have let him get tackled".

I didn't realise they were all by the same guy!

honorval

Reaction score
I literally created an account just so i could come comment on this play. I noticed it on the end zone camera angle on the live broadcast and was like omg all those blocks were from one guy. He's gonna get some love in the locker room and it will be well deserved.

pmedic920

Reaction score
honorval":3oxpiokj said:
I literally created an account just so i could come comment on this play. I noticed it on the end zone camera angle on the live broadcast and was like omg all those blocks were from one guy. He's gonna get some love in the locker room and it will be well deserved.

You knew it was going to happen, back in August?

Welcome to .Net
:{)

edogg23

Reaction score
Can the Hawks please get him some deep balls? He is obviously one of if not the fastest guy on the field and we know the effort will be there.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If only he could learn to be a consistent receiver...he'd be a superstar! Lockette is great on ST.

Highlordb

Reaction score
wow 4 different blocks on players, he is the main reason lynch scored....beautiful blocking, and not quitting after the first block....